Metzeler TD Slick Availability

buzz-06

Golf is...men in plaid, walking.

Golf is playing fetch with yourself.

Thread officially off topic!
Golf is the most infuriating game. You have a good round every now and then that keeps you coming back. Then you have a terrible round that has you questioning your life choices….

OP just get some SC3 or SC2 slicks if you want to try pirelli/metzlers.

rpm894

Golf is...men in plaid, walking.

Golf is playing fetch with yourself.

Thread officially off topic!
Right. And continuing this logic, trackday is playing with yourself.

What’s up with all the Moto America guys playing golf now? I’m guessing some of the top guys play, like Cam Peterson has talked about playing for a few years now, and everyone else jumped on the wagon. From videos I’ve seen on YouTube, most should stick to their motorcycle day job.

Moto America uses Dunlops. Officially back on topic!

bmart

Control Rider
Golf is where the money is (directly or indirectly) and where deals are made. Not my bag, baby.

@Jorgy

You’re in good shape.

@Stickboy274 is a Dunlop and Bridgestone dealer and has forgotten more about slicks than I’ll learn in the next few seasons. He’s frequently at N2 events as a habitual N2 vendor. I’ll be trying Dunlops on my coaching bike this season and I’m really looking forward to Stickboy’s insight and advice.

Zeb, CJ and Dave from Pit Lane Moto (also a habitual N2 vendor) already keep me on fresh Pirelli slicks (SC2 front and SC2 or SC3 rear) for my dedicated track bike. Dave is a big fan of Pirelli tires and so am I but Dave is much more experienced than me and brings more authoritative insight.

So, you have three brand choices right there with two N2-selected vendors having great insight about tires, tracks and performance.

Michelin, Metzeler and Continental make great tires, too, but on track supply and responsive expertise get a lot more difficult.

Enjoy the learning journey!