Michelin Pilot Powers

Quickone4u

Have a used set of Michelin Pilot Powers for sale. I'd say approximately 75-80%+ tread left in great shape. Willing to deliver up to an hour away from 24549 or can bring to VIR this weekend. Would like to get $125 for the set. 120/70/17 front 180/55/17 rear. Can post pictures tonight/tomorrow or text some immediately.

devildogae

Quickone4u;278586 wrote: Have a used set of Michelin Pilot Powers for sale. I'd say approximately 75-80%+ tread left in great shape. Willing to deliver up to an hour away from 24549 or can bring to VIR this weekend. Would like to get $125 for the set. 120/70/17 front 180/55/17 rear. Can post pictures tonight/tomorrow or text some immediately.
Which pilot powers are they bro?

Quickone4u

devildogae;278661 wrote: Which pilot powers are they bro?
These are the original Pilot Powers. Not the 2ct. Sorry, I should have clarified. Honestly, I'm being conservative on the tread life % I said they have left as well. Just snapped a few pics with my phone. These things are in great shape!

Quickone4u

Tires are in great shape. Can bring to VIR this weekend. Would be a good tire to have on hand in the case that "inclement weather" brings its doom. Why waste a day when you can still run with these. Text 4three4-two51-22nine1 for pics