MidAtlantic/Northeast get together...

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
...just sort of got the date squared away for this, I know it is late but hopefully folks can make it. Having something next weekend (17th - Saturday) at my place. UFC, drinks, and basically wax fantastic (or not so) about bikes...plus it will be the weekend after the bikes show and I'll make sure the playoff game is on for anyone that absolutely has to watch or their world will end and if you are traveling and will miss it, I'll DVR it for you. I'll get some liquor and snacks...PM me if you plan to come out and I'll give you directions...yes, this is pretty much an open invitation...NOT for the internet, but for anyone in the club or their friends/family and I have plenty of floor space so if you are going to drink, plan to stay. We can play Wii or pool and if Dale and Moon show up we may just have own own Octagon going.

Hope to see some folks there.

1literduceater

I might be able to make this one work out this time....PM me your address.....yes the address to your house not the brothel down the street!

NoBull

I think I'll be able to make this one. PM me you addy again - it's been a while since last time :D

What time does the party start?

And thanks for putting something together. Go Kubricky! :cheers:

Revvin' Evan

Ahhhhh damn. Would love to go but I'm going to be having a wonderful, awesome time snow tubing with the misses at Deep Creek. :banghead::argh::doh::nada:

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Say 6PM? earlier is fine, but for the folks looking for a time...maybe everyone start getting together around 6.

rotorblade

I thought I would be able to fit this in but it seems I will not be able to. I wish I could've because no doubt it'll be a good time.