Military members thread

Ghost Cracker

US Army 2033 - present
Fort Campbell 2003 - 2010
Baghdad 05 - 06
East Paktika Afghanistan 08 - 09
Fort Benning DS Duty 2010 - 2012 ( also my inauguration into Nesba)
Schofield Barracks - present

Ride safe all, and see some of you on leave or when the Army lets me return to a portion of the United States with racetracks

wallacew

Ghost Cracker;261530 wrote: US Army 2033 - present
Fort Campbell 2003 - 2010
Baghdad 05 - 06
East Paktika Afghanistan 08 - 09
Fort Benning DS Duty 2010 - 2012 ( also my inauguration into Nesba)
Schofield Barracks - present

Ride safe all, and see some of you on leave or when the Army lets me return to a portion of the United States with racetracks
;) I knew it was only a matter of time, before someone started to list their deployments. next we will begin to list all of our awards beginning with certificates of achievement. From there the Battle will end with lap times. but that's one of the great things about the military; the spirit of competitiveness within a structure of teamwork.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
wallacew;261532 wrote: ;) I knew it was only a matter of time, before someone started to list their deployments. next we will begin to list all of our awards beginning with certificates of achievement. From there the Battle will end with lap times. but that's one of the great things about the military; the spirit of competitiveness within a structure of teamwork.
I'm quite honestly surprised it took 5 pages to get to this point...

:D

wallacew

Otto Man;261534 wrote: I'm quite honestly surprised it took 5 pages to get to this point...

:D
i know right. but its all good, its part of the culture. Army vs Navy, Infantry vs legs, etc......

TLRSKUNK

US Army
2002-Pressent
Currently MN National Guard
25B20

06 GSXR750 Track only
06 SMR560 Track Only.

Looking for a street bike that fits my needs.

JayJay

US Army 93-99 AH-64A (Apache) Armament

DoD Contractor 99-06. AH-64A/D and UH-60's

It's Awesome to see so many of us here that have served and that are still serving!

KillahK

Canadian Navy 1998-Present

Currently working in Ops for a Canadian Military charity that supports injured soldiers through sport / recreation.. Best job I think i'll ever have!

We just did some cool events with the US Marines and in fact have a team competing at Pendleton right now!

Deployed in '01 with Carl Vinson BG post-Cole / Pre-9/11
Deployed in '03 on Cdn fleet command platform during OEF
Deployed in '08 chasing drugs outta the stan and pirates offa Somolia

Current ride: 2007 Aprilia Tuono Factory
Last racebike: 2007 GSXR 750 (Looking to replace - Hook me up brothers!!)

Steamer

Hey,
Thank you for your service and all you all are doing. But I am no longer employed by NESBA :(. If there is any questions you have for them you will need to contact NESBA directly.

Bob O.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Steamer;302231 wrote: Hey,
Thank you for your service and all you all are doing. But I am no longer employed by NESBA :(. If there is any questions you have for them you will need to contact NESBA directly.

Bob O.
Good to see you're still around Shipmate!!:agree:

leanangler

Control Rider
Active Duty Coast Guard, MH-65C/D helo pilot - Currently specializing in Rotary Wing Air Intercept

Enlisted in 1991
Commissioned in 2002
Winged in 2003
Transferring this summer back to Los Angeles (where my aviation career started in 1993)
Probably retiring in 2016 - 25 yrs should be enough!!!:D

hondaracer252

USMC 1999-Present...currently Sergeant Instructor at Officer Candidate School, Quantico, VA

Track- 2002 Honda CBR600f4i with some stuff done...hehe
Road- 2011 Honda CBR1000RR with some stuff done...

"Recruits are like cigarettes, smkoe 'em if you got 'em!"

Last Week

I just recently read that they are getting rid of the smoke sessions..... the military says that studies show it doesnt do anything constructive and may hurt morale. ...

lmao!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk