Miscellaneous stuff

jfeagin

At one point, I was hoping to get into some mild sport touring. The economy has cured me of that. Here are some things I'd like to get out the door. Let me know if you're interested. Everything below is in excellent condition.

- Kriega bags SOLD.

All else still available.

- Cortech Sport saddlebags, $45 for the pair.
Nice bags. Come with rain covers. They work best with low or under-tail pipes, but are adaptable.
cortechbags.jpg

- Givi saddlebag racks that hold bags off the pipes, $50.
Speed Triple-specific item. Will work with any high-mount pipes, not just stockers. Requires use of stock tail. Long bolts replace passenger peg bolts. Includes instruction sheet.
s3giviracks.jpg

- National Cycle hand guards in the clear plastic that mount under the mirrors, $35.
Not a universal fit, your mirrors have to mount on handlebar hardware. They do block a lot of wind. Nearly invisible! If the mounting brackets are too short for your bike, National makes a longer set you can order separately.
nationalhandguards.jpg

- Vista universal cruise control, $15.
Has all parts and tools. Works pretty well, but not to my taste. Also never took the right ride to really need it.
cruisecontroln.jpg

Shipping will be whatever it works out to with your preferred method. I may be able to make Summit on May 12, too.

PM "jfeagin" here, email to jfeagin (at) netzero dot net, or call Three Zero One - Three Three One - Zero Two Zero Zero