missing info

barrysuperhawk

Previously, when I have done track days I have gotten a cool packet in the mail prior to the event, but this time all I got was the confirmation emails... Did I register too late to get my stuff? Not that it's a big deal, but I want to make sure everything's kosher.

riddler

If you print the registration info you can fill out the stuff prior to getting there and it speeds up the registration process. I don't think you need anything else.
See you there.

jas0336

you get the packet when you register with NESBA...not for each event. So when you first create or renew your account, they send out manual, stickers etc but each event you just get a confirmation email.

barrysuperhawk

Ok, guess I wasn't clear.
I renewed my membership when I signed up for this weekend, and this will be my first event this year.

beac83

I think they send out member packets in bunches. It can sometimes take a few weeks to receive it after renewing your membership.

ctrank

Just print and sign the registration forms that are emailed to you and bring them to the event. It will take a little time for you to get your member packet. All you need to ride is the registration forms printed out. (one for each day you are riding)