Missing ridng already

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I had some left over race fuel from my trip to Barber. Thought about what I could run it in and decided to run my lawnmower and pick up the leaves in the yard. It's a complete waste of money, but getting that smell of the track at home when mowing your lawn was worth every penny. I had a smile on my face the whole time!

That is all....

Steverino

Come on ski season...

Snowshoe opens on Wednesday, Massanutten on Saturday for skiing.

Being a paid ski patroller makes the winter almost worth it.

Oh and riding the GS on the street just is no where near the same as any track day! :snore

j_fuggin_t

I love the off season. That's bike upgrade time, tire budget building time etc.. If I rode year round I'd be burnt out on it.

yokel84

This is my first "off season" and it's keeping me busy just trying to get all the things I "need" for next season. Trailer hitch for my WRX-check!

Steverino

20131123_161244-X2.jpg

Set up for winter...

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I'm with you bro! It's time to re-group though, not saying I can't wait until next year…:)

yokel84

Steverino;294863 wrote:
20131123_161244-X2.jpg

Set up for winter...
Bike looks like it's treated like a member of the family Steve! But, you know, all that pampering won't make up for the way you were caning her at Barber :D

LesPow

Control Rider
Today was going to be my last venture out on the dirt track, but the weather had other ideas. Riding dirt is my newly found grin therapy...and I suck at it, def. a B grp rider out there.
Agree with J fuggin T, I like the off season for the same reasons, cus I ignore every other aspect of life until this season...Haha.
Jim I def. know what you mean when you smell the fuel....

Steverino

yokel84;294871 wrote: Bike looks like it's treated like a member of the family Steve! But, you know, all that pampering won't make up for the way you were caning her at Barber :D
Yeah that was fun...trying to make it up to her :D

I'm thinking Jennings or NOLA is the perfect Christmas gift to myself. F--k a bunch of "off season" :D The only issue would be how many of you folks are up for it and what dates work for everyone involved????? :dunno: I'm not interested in riding with any other club so, I figure we all just get together and hijack one of the open trackdays at either track.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Not to be a Buzz Kill here, but this time of year I pay my silent respects to Bryan Andrews, Stan Braxton, and Mike Moore.

Gone, but not forgotten friends.

ceptorman

Surely some of you northern fellers have snowmobiles! That's pretty good off season therapy. Hell, sometimes that's the best riding there is:D

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I grew up in Southwest PA and had 3 Kawasaki snowmobiles. Unfortunately, they are long gone, we don't get enough snow in Baltimore or have any places to ride. I will agree, I had some serious fun on those things growing up. I probably only spent 5 hours a week in front of a TV, even if it were 10 degrees outside. Simpler times........

mike_21

Control Rider
It's not even December and all the winter maintenance is done on the track bike.

Loading the dirt bike and heading to the trails today. It's pretty cold today but I'm feeling the need for "two wheel therapy" as Rasta put it... Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

baddog

Slow Steve;294890 wrote: I heard you liked riding B groupers! :D The Texas Roadhouse waitress was right.
Steve, I'm somewhat concerned with your references to missing riding and Texas Roadhouse. I'm not seeing how this is helping with your body position. :) And really, that'd be a stretch. lol I can't wait to see you guys at the track next year. :)

IMG_20131126_105459_zps622cfda1.jpg