mobile 4t clear?

Landshark

Control Rider
Anyone else experience having some mobile 4t come out of the bottle clear? I had 3 of the nine qrts clear. All have the same lot number and were unopened. these are the newer white label bottles.

Landshark

Control Rider
Clear as in I can see the bottom of the bottle clear.

I drained and changed the filter. Last thing I was going to do was risk an engine over 40 bucks of oil and filter.

No word back from Mobile yet.

Landshark

Control Rider
I think its the wrong stuff in the beginning of the lot. This may be something they flush with to clear the system.

Landshark

Control Rider
What a crock of crap! They said yeah don't worry color can vary. We test it all 100% but you can call and get your money back if you'd like. They don't want the lot# they don't want the left over nada. Very nonchalant about it.

Meat

Landshark;85683 wrote: What a crock of crap! They said yeah don't worry color can vary. We test it all 100% but you can call and get your money back if you'd like. They don't want the lot# they don't want the left over nada. Very nonchalant about it.
Do they add the honey color to it to make look more like dino oil? If you had the spare $32 (oil analysis with TBN) sitting around you could send it to Blackstone laboritories and see what they think of it. Of course I don't have the 32 buck spare.

A rather screwy answer from Mobil, that is for sure.