Moonbeam gets re-bumped in A Group

Irish01

Talked to Joey the other night and he told me about this, well done on both your parts! Looking forward to riding with you guys SOON Adam!

denbsteph

While viewing the close pass, I sat straight up in my chair and tucked my left elbow in and shifted to the right. I think I shieted myself, Hats off to both riders.

depredador1198s

Geeeesh . . .
Was there a tech issue at all?

Anyway, glad that turned out okay.

I stood my office chair up at the moment of close contact . . . wow.

bmrboy

oooooooohhh sh-t

Did you boys bother cleaning your shorts !!!!!
Or did you just throw them away......
Can you say devine intervention ..:wow:

upnadam

Irish01;239949 wrote: Talked to Joey the other night and he told me about this, well done on both your parts! Looking forward to riding with you guys SOON Adam!
Me too bro, soon...very ef'n soon.

depredador1198s;239961 wrote:
Geeeesh . . .
Was there a tech issue at all?

Anyway, glad that turned out okay.

I stood my office chair up at the moment of close contact . . . wow.
No tech, just a misjudgment by me. After the kink I thought I saw his bike stand up and thought that was his line into T1 for brakes, I was already upright and got on the binders. Well Moonman was still turning some and I was on the brakes and couldn't steer away in time. Had to release for a second for us to get untangled. Could've been real ugly. Either that or, there was a strong wind from my right and it pushed me into Joey's draft and I got sucked into his slipstream. :eek:uttahere:

upnadam

vinny337;240017 wrote: Adam, who chose the song...toooo funny!
Seemed like the obvious choice lol. Been on an old school rap kick lately anyways.

LUCKEDUCK;240026 wrote:
Whew that was close!! Good video too... What camera do you use?
Its a GoPro HD, first gen I guess you'd call it now. Custom mount on my gas tank that I'm still tweaking on.