MORE exciting news about the VIR SED days

Bucky Badger

Yamaha Champions Riding School want to make the SED days a memorable event for those who attend. We expressed to them that we needed to have a fair amount of coaching and instruction but also wanted to give the SED participants some major track time. We put together a schedule for the day that is quite nice.

Nick and Ken (formerly of Freddie Spencers's High Performance Riding School) also wanted to do something that would get you guys excited to register and come to the SED day. They are going to be giving 2 lucky participants 3 seperate 20 minute ONE on ONE coaching sessions. Two participants of the SED days will have an opportunity to get an hour of coaching from the guys that have worked with the biggest names in the paddock, guys like Nicky Hayden, Jason DiSalvo, Josh Hayes, etc.

The winners will be picked from all registered members attending the day. The winners will announced on the morning of the event.

Seriously guys...these SED days are an opportunity you shouldn't pass up. You can spend a fraction of what I did when I attended their school. I paid well over $3000 and it is easily the best investment I have made in my riding.

If you haven't registered for this day yet you will be missing an awesome opportunity to ride and learn with the best coaches the sport has to offer!!

Here is the schedule for the SED Days:

. 7:00 a.m. - Tech/Registration

. 7:45 a.m. - Riders' Meeting

. 8:00 a.m. - Trackside Cornering Demo (The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)

. 8:45 a.m. - Return to pits

. 9:15 a.m. - 1st "Get Loose" Session

. 9:45 a.m. - Pit Wall Debrief (yea - this track is cool)

. 10:15 a.m. - 2nd "Get Loose" Session

. 10:45 a.m. - "The Pit wall" (CR to member chat/what I noticed)

. 11.00 a.m. - Open Track

. 12.00 p.m. - Lunch

. 1:00 p.m. - Body Position Seminar

. 1:30 p.m. - Open Track

. 2:00 p.m. - Pit Wall Discussion

. 2:10 p.m. - Open Track w/ YCS Drill before conclusion

. 5:00 p.m. - Final Checkered & End of Day wrap-up

zangman

dayum! I think everyone else on Friday will get "Nancy Karrigan'ed." Sorry guys. :nutkick: I'll be fine to get the one-on-one.

Seriously, GL to all of you! Sounds phenominal!

COOLTOY

In case you guys did not know already, this is a MAJOR chance to get some of the best instruction you can find, at an incredible price!

I heard there was still some room left which surprises me actually.

Not sure what each of you is looking for with your riding, but we can give it to you in most cases. Whether it is getting faster, riding safer, more consistent, smoother, feeling more comfortable or just having more fun, we can help you accomplish this and more.

Also, if you have ever wondered what all the hype about the Yamaha Champions School is about, or if these guys are for real, or can these homers really ride? This is your chance to find out! It is a track day with an incredible amount of track time, and instruction from the Yamaha Champions School as well. AND...a chance to win a private coaching session!!!

What are we missing here? Maybe we need to throw in an umbrella girl to make it better...or an umbrella dude for some of you ladies...

Thanks! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

SHORTY

COOLTOY

And, if this is not working for you, how about sharing what you think the SED days should include to make it worth it for you to come out with us? Maybe we can make that happen...

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Hey Shorty!!! Looking forward to riding and learning from you guys! I really wanted to do the school that Chris set up later this month at NJMP, but just couldn't fit it in. Now at least I can get the Cliff Notes version, LOL. Can't wait!!!

trickyricky

I'm bursting at the seams from all the waiting that I've done. I just hope that I don't embarass myself too much when it goes down... First track day in the US since 2000! First time at VIR, First time riding my track bike; Ooosah, no pressure.
Eager to learn though, and to put faces with names, I'll be taking pics of everyone, so be on your best behavior (or not) :D

johnyisthedevil

awesome day. Nick and Ken are some bad mammy Jammies. I actually thought at one point in a Ken tow that he was going to drag his helmet and then pick up the cone. lol I've been gushing like a school girl about how much I learned from those two. I hadn't been on the forums in quite some time so when I heard they were there it was a complete surprise. What a bargain and phenomenal day. If you guys read this thanks again, really top notch stuff. I like the after session pit wall talks. nice real time information and when I have an extra 3 grand layin around I'm down fer the real deal school.

Tricky Ricky It was a pleasure to meet and your buddy I never did catch his name. I'll share pit space with ya'll and the Doc any time. next time I'll bring beer so you won't have to brave the local "walmart wild life" again.

Merle

GREAT Day! I was not aware that Nick and Ken were going to be at the SED. I didn’t know who Nick and Ken were until Friday. For me, they said enough in the classroom and track walk to convince me that if you want to be trained by the best communicators and rider in this sport, these two men are it. I’ve attended Keith Codes school, 8 or 9 times and Aaron Stevenson’s school level one twice. So I’ve been around a lot of coaches. What separates these two trainers from the others is they know how to clearly communicate what you need to be doing, and they know what you need to be doing, because they’ve been there and done that, and hold the championships. Thank you NESBA, a great Skill Enhancement Day, it really was for me. I hope you can continue to have incredible trainers available for these SED’s.