Motion Pro Coolent Recovery bottle

bboynicku

I'm using the motion pro coolent recovery bottle but after 3 trackdays i just found out that i need to place it in a different spot because the bottle itself is getting overheated and starting to melt. It's right behind my radiator at the moment. I was not able to mount it to the left fork leg like the instructions mentioned because i couldn't move the bars full left and right without either the hose getting pinched, brake lines in the way, or it hitting the fairing bracket. I did find a spot that worked but then when i brake the suspension would compress and would squish the bottle.

I'm curious if anyone has this and where they have mounted it. i have an '03 honda 600rr
thanks!

Motofun352

Control Rider
On my '05 GSXR it went where the headlight would normally go. This was with track plastics and a vortex fairing stay.

bboynicku

Motofun352;283193 wrote: On my '05 GSXR it went where the headlight would normally go. This was with track plastics and a vortex fairing stay.
Funny that's exactly where i ended up putting mine right in front of the vortex stay! :D