Moto GP Compression One-Piece Kangaroo Leather Suit Size 44

DeathDealer

Moto GP Compression One-Piece Kangaroo Leather Suit Size 44

I'm 5'10 170lbs and fits me great. If I was plus or minus 2 inches, it would still be ok. As far as weight, that all depends on whether your fat on heavy because your in shape, but there's room in there.

Made with durable, lightweight Kangaroo leather-almost twice the abrasion-resistance of cowhide
Perforated panels
Schoeller Keprotec stretch fabric at crotch and inner thigh for comfort
Pre-curved sleeves and knees
Elastic-pleated, kangaroo leather in lumber area
Elastic material at calf, back of knees and inner sleeves for comfort and fit
CE approved protection for shoulders and elbows
EVA foam padding in side and hip area
Aerodynamic wedge on back
Tailbone padding
Pro knee sliders
YKK zippers

This suit is the most comfortable suit I have ever tried on. It's great having full range of motion while wearing a one piece suit. It's really light to due to the fact that it's thinner because it made from kangaroo. I did a trackday in 90 degree weather and the airflow through this suit was awesome.

The suit was used for 5 trackdays and I did low side with it on once. You can see wear it touched the ground in the pictures. It has no rips or tears. I was on a left hander when I low sided. You can see it on the left elbow, leg and lower backside. But it doesn't stand out. The suit has always been stored inside my house which stays 78 degrees thanks to my English Bulldog who hates the heat

You can see from the original pucks that I have barely used it.

I had Cycle Gear in California order this for me from Oregon since they can't sell them in California, I don't know why.

I found it online with www.Hardracing.com for $809.00 and that was the best price I could find. Local pickup is ok, I'm in Fort Walton Beach, FL.

I'm looking to get $300 OBO shipped in the US!

DeathDealer

More pictures! Let me know if you want me to email you some hi res pictures. I included a picture of me wearing it last year at a track in South Carolina.

DeathDealer

Looking for a quick sell here guys. You will not be disappointed with this suit. I found some goodies I want to buy so it has to go. $300 OBO SHIPPED!!!

Jtfjrrider

Where can I find a sizing chart for these? Need a set of leathers, but unfortunately I'm 6ft and 210+ at the moment (need to lose a few pounds) So size 44 would probably be pushing it.

DeathDealer

I've worn this suit when I weight 190lbs with a back protetor. My first trackday in Las Vegas, it was only 95 degree out. You being 6 feet tall is not an issue with this suit. Your weight might be. If your going to loss weight then you will be fine. Use it as a motivator to loss weight.