MotoAmerica: Changes In The Works To Enhance Safety At Pittsburgh International Race Complex

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
I, for one am all for it. Every time I enter that turn at WOT, I have to consciously think "don't look at the armco, don't look at the armco." Sounds like a reasonable solution to me. Maybe something permanent could be in the works if they want to continue to host MotoAmerica.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Louber

My eyeballs went all big when they said they enter turn 15 at 156mph and 51 degrees lean :eek::eek::eek:

Safety is critical for a big race like this. Whatever it takes to run a successful event. Another potential passing zone can't hurt.

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
It's corners we like in this environment anyways... just hope the powers that be don't decide to put "unnecessary" changes because they deem unsafe. But darn, that is a superfun section though.

If it's a wise decision with regards to safety from the professionals at MotoAmerica, I'd say let's welcome the changes. imo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
PittRace will do a great job no matter what. Keep in mind, us mortals aren't buzzing through T15 at 156mph and we've added our own safety measures by discouraging or prohibiting passing in T15. Whatever is implemented will only give us more options.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk