motogp spoiler!

chucksR

definitely a historical season opener in my book... the Doc is back... VR46 for the hard charging award!!!

Great to see Rossi show the form, and drive, of his true talents. Apparently there is more to that Duc being junk than there is to Doc being washed up. The guy can still ride a bike !! I was equally impressed with Marc Marquez.....he didn't bin the thing up, and didn't ride like an idiot trying to showcase how talented he is.

dfaldridge

I would say its gonna bring out some nerves mixing it up with the doctor especially when he is healthy and on a decent bike.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Actually I think Dovi's showing that the Ducati's not quite as bad as Rossi feels it is. Don't get me wrong, I love Rossi..think he's the GOAT..but that move to Ducati seems to be a move that showed Valentino is indeed human.

LesPow

Control Rider
D-Zum;269692 wrote: Actually I think Dovi's showing that the Ducati's not quite as bad as Rossi feels it is. Don't get me wrong, I love Rossi..think he's the GOAT..but that move to Ducati seems to be a move that showed Valentino is indeed human.
Vale is indeed human, and Ducati is way behind the Japanese bikes in development. Dovi did no better than Rossi did on the Duc, so the Duc is as bad as Rossi assumed and to further that point he made a mistake then chased and landed a podium against the odds.