Motogp warmers

steve gould

Since we were talking about warmers...I have a set of motogp warmers that I used one weekend and the elastic broke on the front warmer. Anyone know where I can get them fixed? The bag has a URL of gpgear.com that doesn't seem valid.

dickiedoo

steve gould;295193 wrote: Since we were talking about warmers...I have a set of motogp warmers that I used one weekend and the elastic broke on the front warmer. Anyone know where I can get them fixed? The bag has a URL of gpgear.com that doesn't seem valid.
They are made in china, and you cannot get them serviced by anyone at MotoGP. You can try to get CH to service them, or have a local seamstress fix them. Mine broke after 3 uses and I threw them away. Good luck.

steve gould

Wow same with me! literally 3 times stretching them around a tire the elastic broke. I was motivated by what JVance said yesterday and I fixed em myself!

wallacew

yea Steve, you could give them a call, but those warmers are about the same quality as gas station Ray Bans. However, i had a set for well over a year, and they were okay ish.

They are a compromise item, kinda like the tool you buy at Harbor freight, you know its poor quality, but you only need it to work once.

steve gould

I bought them a couple of years ago when I realized I forgot to bring my chicken hawks. I got them dirt cheap from a trackside vendor and they broke that weekend. The elastic had just broken the stitching where it had attached to one side. I've just fished it back to the top and plan on sewing it back in place. Hopefully they will serve as a backup set.

Schuber2_S

Moto-D

Maybe try some Moto-D warmers? I know a friend and I have both gone through a full season (10 days for me) without an issue...same 2-year warranty.