Motorama - Today and Tomorrow SHOW DISCOUNT

Myers

Control Rider
hmmm... been waiting to renew your membership....or maybe been lurking the forums...THINKING about a membership.....

Stop by today or tomorrow and see us at the Motorama event in the harrisburg Farm show complex.... tell me ya love me and ill take 25% + off your new or renewed Elite membership for this year!!!

Motofun352

Control Rider
Looks great...I wonder, will Blackman's have room for a display like this? If I remember (from 16 years ago!) their shop was on the small side.....

Myers

Control Rider
Thanks for all the help Guys/Girls! Was good to see some of you I havent seen in awhile ;)

Jack - All you need is Lenny's R1...the conversations automatically start :)

Hey Lenny - I have Robs trailer in my driveway... but no R1...BUT.. Ironically... I found a new R1 that looks just like yours!........

Its in the bottom of a hole.. I send down a bucket every once in awhile "It PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN"....

Myers

Control Rider
Thanks for all the help Guys/Girls! Was good to see some of you I havent seen in awhile ;)

Hey Lenny - I have Robs trailer in my driveway... but no R1...BUT.. Ironically... I found a new R1 that looks just like yours!........

Its in the bottom of a hole.. I send down a bucket every once in awhile "It PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN"....

PS:.. I didnt want to lose the key.. so I put it in the pipe for safe keeping :D

CBRtist

Best part is when I was positioning her up on the bike, and her boyfriend was taking pics, there was a line of about 15 guys behind him taking pics lol

I DID ask her permission to post it and she said ok.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider

Just keep her in good shape Len, I trust ya! I'll at Blackmanns this weekend! I'm looking forward to seeing my girl for a while and getting some new members signed up!