Motorcycle camera set up?

erick1670

what do you have?....Hero Pro or something else.... I have Hero Pro and I have one sticky pad on the wind screen & on the tail and I use the suction cup on the tank

LUCKEDUCK

i got a hero hd and i got the sticky pads mounted on the front farring (windscreen) the side to farrings facing foward the tail section and the rear swingarm facing the rear that makes for pretty cool veiws.. take videos through out the whole day then edit them all together for a really cool movie!!!

FullThrottle96

I don't have anything. Looking for recomendations. I've looked at the Twenty20 720p HD Camera. I'm leaning toward that right now.

tofstfouru

Check out the Vio POV cameras I run multiple cams at track days on multiple bikes and they have fantastic footage. They also have a alternate mount kit which gives you endless possibilities. The thing that stuck me most about their cams is the audio quality. That on top of the 720 HD makes for some great pizza and beer sessions around the house after some good track days.

rxpusher

I use the ContourHD, pretty good camera, just that it uses MicroSD. I know I have no devices that use the MicroSD, so needed to get one larger than the 2gb that they sent with it.

TDS

Cooly0;129841 wrote: Are there any Credits on the purchase of the GoPro? It doesn't say on page?
Unfortunately, no credits with this rock bottom pricing.

You trying to put us out of business? We just opened! :D

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I have the VIO POV.1. I've had it for the last two years and absolutely love it. Most people don't even know I'm running a camera because it shoots out from behind the windscreen down by the nose. Great quality video and sound. Do a search of sample track videos and you will see the quality. And remember, that is after I reduced them down to ease downloads.

Jiggy

Control Rider
Thunderace;129847 wrote: I have the VIO POV.1. I've had it for the last two years and absolutely love it. Most people don't even know I'm running a camera because it shoots out from behind the windscreen down by the nose. Great quality video and sound. Do a search of sample track videos and you will see the quality. And remember, that is after I reduced them down to ease downloads.
where's my NJMP off-track-excursion video!?