My 1st session in I group

MikeyR6

Bet you've been itching to make an outside pass for a while. Any longer and that outside pass @ 5:52 in T2 would have been an inside pass at T3 :)

Congrats on the bump!

eE jeremy

MikeyR6;213104 wrote: Bet you've been itching to make an outside pass for a while. Any longer and that outside pass @ 5:52 in T2 would have been an inside pass at T3 :)

Congrats on the bump!
I think he completed that pass way way before T3, That's a pretty long straight between 2 and 3, it's easy to sneak a pass or two in there even in B group.

MikeyR6

eE jeremy;213105 wrote: I think he completed that pass way way before T3, That's a pretty long straight between 2 and 3, it's easy to sneak a pass or two in there even in B group.
I know, I'm just flipping Dave some poop. :)

eE jeremy

MikeyR6;213106 wrote: I know, I'm just flipping Dave some poop. :)
I puckered on both those turn 2 passes though lol, really close to those people's rear wheel, I usually drop back a little further and get a run up then just pass them AFTER turn 2 on the little straight away, usually they move over towards the left side of the track to setup for turn 3, but if you shoot straight down the middle or hug the right side of the track you easily slip by and you never even have to get close to the other bike.

cooker1

eE jeremy;213107 wrote: I puckered on both those turn 2 passes though lol, really close to those people's rear wheel, I usually drop back a little further and get a run up then just pass them AFTER turn 2 on the little straight away, usually they move over towards the left side of the track to setup for turn 3, but if you shoot straight down the middle or hug the right side of the track you easily slip by and you never even have to get close to the other bike.
I think that 1st pass was the camera angle sticks out my triple and the T2 pass he missed a gear or backed off throttle all of sudden he was there you know that SV aint got the throttle I really got to work it !

JLUnlimited

Did that once or twice ! !

eE jeremy;213107 wrote: I puckered on both those turn 2 passes though lol, really close to those people's rear wheel, I usually drop back a little further and get a run up then just pass them AFTER turn 2 on the little straight away, usually they move over towards the left side of the track to setup for turn 3, but if you shoot straight down the middle or hug the right side of the track you easily slip by and you never even have to get close to the other bike.
That one and t-6 you could do the same thing . . Just make sure you have a GOOD drive and commit to it . .

j_fuggin_t

now what did i tell you about tightening up on them apex's!?!? :D not bad & as jeremy said, watch them turn 2 passes they can turn hairy QUICK, looks good! next time out lets work on them apexs ;)

cooker1

j_fuggin_t;213154 wrote: now what did i tell you about tightening up on them apex's!?!? :D not bad & as jeremy said, watch them turn 2 passes they can turn hairy QUICK, looks good! next time out lets work on them apexs ;)
I dont even think I was planning on passing that rider in T2 all of a sudden he just stopped and I was on him !

stkr

Congrats on the bump Dave. I know you've worked for it. :cool:

Quite a change from the 3 crashes in one weekend opening you had. You had me worried at first. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk