My Before and After

tiggen

You look like a totally different rider, man. Nice! How was the wind blast on the back straight?

GS500rider

Thanks guys!
The wind blast was quite intense! I demoed an R6 and was going about 150 down the back straight and that felt like nothing compared to 120 on the SV :p

GIZMO

You got different color leathers? I don't get it...

JK looks good. Do they have a little flyscreen you could get for the bike to help with the wind at all?

GS500rider

GIZMO;130501 wrote: You got different color leathers? I don't get it...
JK looks good. Do they have a little flyscreen you could get for the bike to help with the wind at all?
LOL.
Well, I want to get a full race fairing. But I don't know if I want to keep the bike long enough to justify all of the stuff I need. :dunno:

GIZMO

GS500rider;130601 wrote: Yep, were you at RA?
Nope I'm up in Chicago with a new job and no vacation. Actually going to be doing my first trackday at Road America on Wednesday.

Gwarusee

GS500rider;130490 wrote: Thanks guys!
The wind blast was quite intense! I demoed an R6 and was going about 150 down the back straight and that felt like nothing compared to 120 on the SV :p
I hear you on that. Have a 2nd gen sv nakitised too. Wind blast like crazy.

Atletic7

Hey man, I was at RA on Thursday night to check out your new SV650, but could not find you. i assume you did not show up till Friday morning... I guess we will meet next time!:cheers:

GS500rider

Atletic7;130721 wrote: Hey man, I was at RA on Thursday night to check out your new SV650, but could not find you. i assume you did not show up till Friday morning... I guess we will meet next time!:cheers:
I got there thursday night around 8. I was setup along the fence closest to pit lane, right next to a monster f-350. What's the next track you'll be at?
Look forward too meeting you!