My CMP Weekend

ecycle

It was everything I hoped for and more, thanks a lot guys!!! So good to see everyone again and meet some new folks as well. My riding was an absolute blast, you just don't know how much I have been looking forward to getting back on the track. I hope to see ya'll soon at another track day.
Earle
SECR

JRA

You looked great Earl and it was wonderful having you back! Hope to see you at the next one.

cetris

It was a great weekend all around. Thanks to all of the CR's for the hard work- it was definitely busy out there. It was particularly good to see Earle back to the track too.

Chuck

Bmulley

I had a blast to and thanks for everyone that helped me out while i was there and helped me get bumped
Mulley #224

Perlzuki

Earle, Man it was great to see you out there! Can't tell you how much fun I had riding with you. I was grinning ear to ear. Sorry I had to cut out early, but rear tire & brakes were gone. See ya soon.

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

DFlowe

It was great to have you back Earle. It seems appropriate that you would make your comeback at CMP.

I'm happy that you're doing well,

jimgl3

jeeze! "flag to flag both days" and "getting I group guys up to speed"... that is not what i expected to read here... i was expecting ... "well i'm still a little sore... da da da...but had fun" Earle is some kind of SUPERMAN! and he is my HERO !!!

you go Earle!

my goal for Rd Atlanta in July is to endure the heat w/o feeling like poo! LOL!

ORIF

Though I didn't get to meet you, I was told the story of your illness at the end of the day and am amazed.

Doing the things you love with the people you love can truly be the best medicine.

Utmost Respect to you.

Mark

Hypermotard

Lars

Hi Earle

It was great to see you back on the track :congrats:
I am glad you had a great time.

Cu soon,
Lars

bike428

ecycle;62341 wrote: It was everything I hoped for and more, thanks a lot guys!!! So good to see everyone again and meet some new folks as well. My riding was an absolute blast, you just don't know how much I have been looking forward to getting back on the track. I hope to see ya'll soon at another track day.
Earle
SECR
Earle, the best part of the day was seeing you......back on the bike! Thanks for showing me around CMP for my first time there. It took me 2-3 laps to stop giggling and smiling inside my helmet following you before I could focus on the issue at had....learning the right line. Two days CRing on a GIXXER 1000 flag to flag...........YOU ARE THE BADDEST CR! :adore:

Dunham

It was great to see you Earle. I really enjoyed our session riding together. I learn something every time you ride with me. I look forward to the next time!

Backmarker

Control Rider
Way to go Earle.......:wow:

Sorry I wasn't there to ride along.....:(

But I'm sure we'll get the chance again........:D

It's the last :i: session of the day Sunday and I'm working with a quick member. Earle comes blowing past us so fast it must have created some kind of crazy wind turbulence in my helmet cause my damn eyes started to water.:dunno:

Love ya man.