My first official perfect day on the Track

newbiezx6r

I tried PBIR and Barber (with different orgs) once within the last year and both of days it rained and I didn’t have fun (or quit) on those days. On April 4th, I traveled to RA. Needless to say, N2 was amazing and the track was amazing! Everybody was amazing! The weather was perfect, the CRs were awesome, and the people were so friendly. Everything just meshed well. People offered to help me unload and load my bike from my truck, set up my canopy, etc. (since I was by myself). I learned a lot throughout the day from the CR that was on a RSV4 and specially Larry (I think that’s his name). I think I got better throughout the day. Learning the lines and breaking points. Even if I’m coming from Tampa, FL….well, I’m doing the trip and signing up again for RA on May 23. See you guys there! Thanks N2!!!

--I'm the guy in front of this dude for the first 6min of the video--(courtesy of Matt, Thanks!!!)

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Welcome to N2!!! Glad you had a Great first day with us and look forward to seeing you at many more Great events!! The CR on the RSV4 (Red) was John Cook, and I'm sure he'll be at the next event as well. We'll see you there!!!

I remember working with you - good lines and good control - way to respect that blend line too! I'll be at the May event as well - I'll be flying the Amish Racing and Aprilia banners on my rig. Stop by and hang out!

Safe travels,

HJ

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Welcome to the club!

Just to give you some perspective on how good this Club is, that event was John Cooks FIRST EVENT coaching for us. That is the level of professionalism, leadership, and personality that you can expect and more at every N2 Track Day. Members come first and ego's get left out at the gate.

I plan on being down that weekend as well so stop by and say hi.

newbiezx6r

Welcome to the club!

Just to give you some perspective on how good this Club is, that event was John Cooks FIRST EVENT coaching for us. That is the level of professionalism, leadership, and personality that you can expect and more at every N2 Track Day. Members come first and ego's get left out at the gate.

I plan on being down that weekend as well so stop by and say hi.

Thanks, will do!

I remember working with you - good lines and good control - way to respect that blend line too! I'll be at the May event as well - I'll be flying the Amish Racing and Aprilia banners on my rig. Stop by and hang out!

Safe travels,

HJ

See you there!

Welcome to N2!!! Glad you had a Great first day with us and look forward to seeing you at many more Great events!! The CR on the RSV4 (Red) was John Cook, and I'm sure he'll be at the next event as well. We'll see you there!!!

Yup! I also remember Scott Levy (not larry) great body positioning class!