My Indy Experience...

ZLTFUL

I have no profound words of wisdom...nor do I have any exciting stories other than I was giddy as a schoolgirl all weekend long. Met Rossi, Lorenzo, Toseland, Edwards, Hayden, Capirossi, Vermulen, Talmesci, Schwantz, Aoyama, Simoncelli, and a vast assortment of umbrella girls...

I took 2686 pictures. Here is a small selection of the pics I took...

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0274.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

ZLTFUL

Got Rossi to Autograph my Dreamtime replica. Colin and Toseland both signed my paddock pass, ticket, and my Roadracer X magazine articles about them. Kevin Schwantz signed my ticket pouch on my lanyard and talked with my roomie and I after the race for around 20 minutes. Saw King Kenny but he was busy storming past the Yamaha hospitality area on his way to grumble at someone. Also got to see him do his ceremony laps on the Mile.

Saw Scott Russell, Randy Mamola and chatted with both Colin's dad, Nicky's mom, and had a LONG talk with Kel Carruthers (in fact missed all of FP2 for the 250s for that).

HUGE props to Monster and the Coke distributor in Indy for the invitation.

Also thanks to the Hoosier Hooligans and Ducati NA for a great Ducati Island and a nice hospitality area. Saw alot of my Duc snob internet friends there. ;-)

Colin came up to the suite for about 20 minutes but no one was really chatting with him so I walked over while he was signing posters and chatted with him. The guy seemed honestly interested in my track experiences.

Anyway, I am babbling.

I will continue to sort pics and post up the better ones that I find in the coming weeks. I am sure of one thing though...I need a bigger lens!!! Hehe.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I've got to get a paddock pass for next year! The girls outside the paddock were aweful. I am jealous you got to meet so many cool people.

BigKid

WOW, wish I had superstar access like that. Great pics, would love to see more. Congrats on a great weekend. We did get to do the open garage pit thin friday morning, that was as close to the action that I got.