My return to the track?

GaryG83

Hi all! I raced with WERA and AMACCS from 1984 until 1994. Had a couple of good years including a regional championship and a number 2 national in my first year as a novice.
Been riding ever since but just can't seem to put together a track plan. I'm on to it pretty heavy though for next season. My specialty during racing was the 600 class but I'm not interested in going that fast. Just looking to have some fun and not be on the road! Hope to be out there next year! I'm positive I'll know some of you from the North East.
Thanks
Gary Greenholt, #83

bmart

Control Rider
Welcome! N2 has a rockin' schedule every season with a lot of options. Where do you live?

You can have a lot of fun on a newish 300, an older 600 (like mine), or even by going with something vintage.

What are you riding now and what do you think you would like to bring to the track?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome! What tracks will you be riding? We're all about fun, safe days! See you out there next season, if you're at the northeast tracks. I'm mostly at NJMP, PittRace, and Summit.

GaryG83

Welcome! N2 has a rockin' schedule every season with a lot of options. Where do you live?

You can have a lot of fun on a newish 300, an older 600 (like mine), or even by going with something vintage.

What are you riding now and what do you think you would like to bring to the track?

I live in south central Pennsylvania. My home track is Summit, but the others are not impossible to reach.
Don’t know about a bike yet. I ride a multistrada on the road. Though for the last 11 years I was used to a triple.