N00b Going to summit this weekend, Any others... N00bs that is..

quicka2

Good morning all,
I am shooting down to Summit this weekend and to be quite honest I have read the Nesba manual like 50 times, but I still dont wanna be a lost puppy when I get to the track, any guys in the beginner group going? Yes I am a looser and looking for a friend :)

JVance

You won't have issues finding a friend, help or information in a NESBA paddock. Just don't be shy and introduce yourself to the people pitted around you. Relax, you'll have a great time!!

Twiztedjester55

JVance;241315 wrote: You won't have issues finding a friend, help or information in a NESBA paddock. Just don't be shy and introduce yourself to the people pitted around you. Relax, you'll have a great time!!
:agree:Yep some of my best friends I've made we're met at NESBA events. Camping at the track is one of the best ways to meet people.

Gorecki

Just to support others, just say hey! You need help unloading, just say so. People in NESBA are great!

If you haven't made any B group specific buddies by lunch time, I'm sure you'll be able to do so in the mid day B group meeting. ASK QUESTIONS, don't be afraid to be a newb, these people WILL do what they can to help!

quicka2

First track day was such a blast!!! met a ton of cool people, is official, I am officially addicted!!! NJMP this sunday, cant wait!!