N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Folks, there is no bad blood between NESBA and NYST, and certainly not with N2. Simply put, the NESBA/NYST events did not do well for the organization, not to mention the fact that NYST can't even turn a wheel due to their zoning battle going on.

So until all of that is settled, there's not much to talk about. If/when it is settled, we'll contact NYST to determine the best way to support the track. It has to work for everyone, to work at all.

thesnowgod;303938 wrote: Agreed. Nor was I. Was there some sort of bad blood between NESBA and NYST that I may have accidentally touched on? If so, that wasn't my intent.
Not that I am aware of, NYST is just working on getting some issues resolved.. I think most track orgs. are just sitting back waiting to see how they get things handled. I would think if they get things worked out then some orgs. will put some track-days on their schedules..I will know more on their opening weekend in May...Scott

andykurz

I'm not trying difficult but, I would tread lightly walking around here with a name like "the snow god"

A lot of people around here on bad terms with old man winter right now, and are likely to be irritable. Highs in the thirties in PA next week. THE THIRTIES!

(kidding)