N2 Registration is now live!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Registration is now live!

Our systems are up and running. Log-in to your account at url: http://my.n2td.org/ or the old nesba.com site and click on "My Account". You may notice some remnant nesba information as we continue the re-branding of the main nesba website, but the site and registration is fully managed by N2 Track Days, LLC and connected with our N2 merchant account.

Make sure you register for our season opener at Road Atlanta, April 18-20 quickly as we know many of you have been patiently waiting for registration to open! For those of you who are not nesba members or need to renew your membership, basic membership is now $5! No, that is not a typo!

The N2 team is looking forward to a fantastic season opener. All attendees will receive a FREE quality black t-shirt proudly displaying the green N2 logo.

We look forward to seeing you there and throughout the 2014 season. Thank you again for your patience and for helping us to make this possible.

N2

hagerp

I would be interested in a bit more info about the transition from NESBA to N2

Rob, I'm sure I'm not the only one who got an email today about VIR cancellations and suddenly found out that NESBA has morphed into N2. I think it would be a good idea to rewrite the introduction on the home page with a little chronology of the change(s) to help people understand what has happened.

I noticed some earlier posts about lack of credits being posted and I wanted to let others know that my account has been credited for my two cancelled track days, so I am confident that the changeover is being done with the best of intentions. I do have a question about elite membership, are elite members getting any track day discount this year?

As VIR is really my home track, is N2 negotiating with VIR to restore some lost dates or will I need to go elsewhere for a track fix?

Thanks,
Paul
I #68

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Paul, we've been doing our best to get the word out on Facebook and the site here, but we realize that not all folks live out here in cyberpsace!

That being said, the systems are coming back on-line and we are honoring credits as we've stated. We will honor the Elite memberships as well.

As for VIR, those dates are no longer on our schedule, but you may contact the PRE folks (former NESBA Southeast CRs) as they have a few VIR dates on their calendar. Speak with one of them and I'm sure they can assist.

Either way, glad we could be of service to the members and look forward to seeing you at the track, one way or another!

Regards,

Rob ..

PostaBoi

I too have received credit for my canceled track day on April 14th. But I purchased 2 additional track days as well May 12th and June 23rd. Will those dates be honored since they are on the new schedule or will I receive credit for those dates also?

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
PostaBoi;303718 wrote: I too have received credit for my canceled track day on April 14th. But I purchased 2 additional track days as well May 12th and June 23rd. Will those dates be honored since they are on the new schedule or will I receive credit for those dates also?
Send an email to support@n2td.org and you will probably get this taken care of much quicker.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
The elite membership still exists and is being honored for those that have it already. It gives you a better rate on the track day events, allows you to cancel up to 9a that morning of the event, etc. Many members take advantage of it for that reason alone.

For example, the Road Atlanta event is $20 less per day, so you're saving $60 just in one 3-day weekend.

Hope this helps.

Rob ..

prplppleatr239

Thanks Rob. Are the rates posted anywhere? I checked both the website and the forum and in both places only see the dates.

As a suggestion, it would be a good idea to put the rates for both Basic and Elite on the main page, as well as putting a blurb about the lower rates under Elite at least on the membership registration page.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Now that the registration system is working, we're moving our focus to the main site content where this information will be highlighted.

Thank you for the suggestion.

sv650

Kendall
season pass

How does the season pass registration work? I have a season pass, but my account doesn't show anything about it.

I've heard it was a manual registration via email previously, not sure how it's working with N2?

ridelater

cool, just signed up for the first njmp date. can't wait to slap that new sticker on and hit the track.

though on a side note for the tech guys "no you can not cover up my old A sticker, just find another spot!"

PawPaw

Reward Points?

What's with the reward points that were carried over from NESBA are they worth anything or are they going to be removed from our personal account page as N2 reworks the site?

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Just use http://my.n2td.org and let it redirect to the secure site.

We're transferring servers in the coming weeks and trying to keep things as seamless as possible while we're rebranding.

pbsch

Hey Guys - who is monitoring the support inbox? My buddy Phil was set up in B back a couple of years ago when we did VIR. He needs to change up to I before he registers for Road Atlanta. We've been emailing both support email addresses for over a week and I IM'd Rob92 yesterday but haven't heard back. Given the price increase hits in a few days and the increasing likelihood of I filling up, we were hoping that someone would let us know how to get him fixed up sooner than later. Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone at RA in three weeks!