NC Bike 10/27

307Racing

Who's going? Anyone from RVA (or anywhere else) want to share a pit spot and tent with this lonely guy for the day?

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Gonna be a great event. Bunch of us will be rolling in Sunday. Come on over to the "Mother Ship" for some shenanigans. Last event for the inaugural season so it's sure to be epic. Colin will be there so we can usually talk him into something crazy by the end of the evening.

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Wanted to say a big thanks to Kas for posting the videos!! And for following me around to get some great shots! Always cool to see yourself on the track. I was recording too so I will sort through mine to see if I have any split second footage of you flying past me!!! :D

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Wanted to say a big thanks to Kas for posting the videos!! And for following me around to get some great shots! Always cool to see yourself on the track. I was recording too so I will sort through mine to see if I have any split second footage of you flying past me!!! :D

Kas has video? Post that stuff up!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
There were a few. A friend of mine got bumped to "A", and I believe one or two guys got bumped to "I".

It was a great time out there guys. I have some GoPro vids of A group throughout the day. If you PM your Bike/Leathers/Session ....I can see if we crossed paths. I was riding the Red/Gray GSXR600 #163

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
My gopro was acting up all day (surprise). Bike is in the avatar, black A* leathers. Not sure if I ran with you or not...if it's been longer than 10 minutes, I already forogt...so it's long forgotten about now. LOL

My gopro was acting up all day (surprise). Bike is in the avatar, black A* leathers. Not sure if I ran with you or not...if it's been longer than 10 minutes, I already forogt...so it's long forgotten about now. LOL

I caught just a little bit of you. I'm cutting the video now. It was the session where we all piled up at Pit-Out waiting on a flag I believe. You come by me Lap #1 on the inside of T9 then stay out front LOL :)

John (Otto Man), here is a quick clip on you. I was filming the Blue R6 that session for most of it....so you're out in front for most of the short video.