NCBike Airfence

Peanut

Control Rider
I wanted this to be in it's own thread. Please let us know if you can come. Set up time will be appox. 6pm Friday night.

Gents, we need to get some volunteers to set up & breakdown the airfence Fri before & Sun after. Please let me know if anyone is able! Thanks in advance we could really use the help.

I will see if the carpool I'm using will accomodate with take-down helpage. Not arriving until Saturday morning so no-go there.

WADESNS

I will be attending and doing air fence as well, ideally 5 people is efficient. It takes about an hour and a half to setup 30 min for refill in the am and at lunch and about an hour and a half for treat down with 5 people. It only requires one or two people for refills. Unfortunately i am unable to leave work until 2pm and i have a 4 hour drive so it may be as late as 6:30 before I arrive. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Peanut

Control Rider
WADESNS;281415 wrote: I will be attending and doing air fence as well, ideally 5 people is efficient. It takes about an hour and a half to setup 30 min for refill in the am and at lunch and about an hour and a half for treat down with 5 people. It only requires one or two people for refills. Unfortunately i am unable to leave work until 2pm and i have a 4 hour drive so it may be as late as 6:30 before I arrive. Looking forward to meeting you all!
Sound good Wade & thanks. It looks like we'll have a great crew for ya. I have your number from Brian, I'll give you a call.

Thx again to everyone!

WADESNS

I would like to thank each and every member who gave me a hand in the setup and tear down of the air fence this weekend. Things went super smoothly and fairly quickly. Again thank you I had a great time this weekend and look forward to hopefully seeing you all again!

Thanks,
..RJ..

PITZER

Thanks guys for installing and taking down the air fence.
I am glad no one tested it out this weekend.

Godfather

Thanks!

WADESNS;281847 wrote: I would like to thank each and every member who gave me a hand in the setup and tear down of the air fence this weekend. Things went super smoothly and fairly quickly. Again thank you I had a great time this weekend and look forward to hopefully seeing you all again!

Thanks,
..RJ..
RJ,

Thanks for your EXPERT leadership in setting up the AirFence! You had the SYSTEM down for sure! :adore:

It was also great getting to know you. I hope to ride with soon!

WADESNS

I am glad that I was able to help and and very happy that I was able to meet you all, it was a great weekend indeed!

ADVRacer

I'm really glad we we were able to do it before any rain came. I'm pretty sure the combination of the bugs and the mud would have made the job miserable. No matter how miserable the work is, I'm glad those fences are there. I pray I never need them but there's no doubt, they could save a life and any effort spent putting them up or taking them down is worth it. Thanks to all that helped out.

denbsteph

WADESNS;281847 wrote: I would like to thank each and every member who gave me a hand in the setup and tear down of the air fence this weekend. Things went super smoothly and fairly quickly. Again thank you I had a great time this weekend and look forward to hopefully seeing you all again!

Thanks,
..RJ..
It was good meeting you, thsnks for schooling us on how to properly install and break them down. Man it was hot!!!!!!!! :wow:

Dennis