NCBIKE Roll Call

ADVRacer

LET'S PACK THE HOUSE! Cory's got a feed going Saturday and this will be NESBA's second weekend at NCBIKE. This is an awesome track and only 90 miles away for all the Hampton Roads members. The track was opened in 2012 so in perfect condition, it's super wide and super smooth. Lots of places to pass and tons of grip. As an OBTW, it'll eat up some tires and leave your outer thighs sore as hell for a couple days. Who's In?

andersoncm2

I'm in for Saturday--wish I could stay the entire weekend, but can't. I ran NCBike with TPM a few weeks ago to get myself ready for the NESBA event.:D The track is a lot of fun, and it's a great place to work on your cornering skills!!

I'm hoping my rear tire will last through this one, last trackday.:wow:

denbsteph

I'm in for Saturday. Sam True (owner operator) is a GREAT dude. He is always out in his golf cart checking on people and talking about bikes. He really is a trooper. The track is a freaking blast, it makes you get off the bike and hang off.

I know there is more people wanting to embarrass me in "A" group, put me in my place...........what say you?????????

denbsteph

andersoncm2;288023 wrote: I'm in for Saturday--wish I could stay the entire weekend, but can't. I ran NCBike with TPM a few weeks ago to get myself ready for the NESBA event.:D The track is a lot of fun, and it's a great place to work on your cornering skills!!

I'm hoping my rear tire will last through this one, last trackday.:wow:
It is a lot of fun, At first I was skeptical, but once I rode it, I was like WOW what a freaking blast!!

Stop over and get a cold one Saturday night before you leave. Look for the "Sicilian Racing" banner on one of our canopies.

andersoncm2

denbsteph;288026 wrote: It is a lot of fun, At first I was skeptical, but once I rode it, I was like WOW what a freaking blast!!

Stop over and get a cold one Saturday night before you leave. Look for the "Sicilian Racing" banner on one of our canopies.
Thanks for the invite. Look forward to meeting you all!

denbsteph

devildogae;288030 wrote: Will somebody be able to change a rear if need be?

ADVRacer from Sicilian Racing is always looking for a challenge. He literally does ALL his tires by hand.........no BS. Don't PM him, he does not know how to use the PM button :haha: Just leave a message here and I'm pretty sure he will respond. He created the thread so he will be back.

devildogae

denbsteph;288026 wrote: It is a lot of fun, At first I was skeptical, but once I rode it, I was like WOW what a freaking blast!!

I'm finally doing both days, so I want to meet some people. I've seen you guys around before, looking forward to meeting you gents!

denbsteph

devildogae;288065 wrote: I'm finally doing both days, so I want to meet some people. I've seen you guys around before, looking forward to meeting you gents!
Come on over and say WAAASSSUUUPPPPP!!!

Hopefully its all good................ :wow:

denbsteph

Come on people, I know there are a lot more ind's out there who are riding. Where are those reliable CR's that always chime in? You all on vacation? Lets make some NNOOIISSSEEEEE!!!!

Godfather

More Guys

I spoke with Strickhouser, he has 4 or possibly 5 Navy guys coming from the squadron. I also hit up Komoto Ken and he said that the Ducati he blew up at VIR South is fixed, so he and his sidekick will be there early Saturday morning.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Godfather;288116 wrote: I spoke with Strickhouser, he has 4 or possibly 5 Navy guys coming from the squadron. I also hit up Komoto Ken and he said that the Ducati he blew up at VIR South is fixed, so he and his sidekick will be there early Saturday morning.
SQUIDS!!! Making their way onto the track now?!

:wow:

:D

Godfather

Squids!

Otto Man;288117 wrote: SQUIDS!!! Making their way onto the track now?!

:wow:

:D
The Squids are there to make sure the Jarheads ride in the right direction!:D

How is the racing season going for you?

636 Sold?