NCBike Vids and Pics Thread 7/20, 7/21

angel

str8_lurkin;281965 wrote: bro when i was trying to keep up with you why did you pull off? i was was daydreaming that i could pass you in one that str8 to show you my sweet new spools. I have some video. We got seperated for a lap or so by traffic then you must have slowed down because i caught up. You threw your hand up. I was like damn!

I thought i was recording too.. Turns out i wasn't. My best laps i have no vid because they are not that great to begin with
. Smmmh i was so tired that i couldn't do a whole day. That track was busting my balls. What a workout.

fixed

devildogae

daddyfriedrich;281887 wrote: Thanks for posting!! You, me and "checkered flag tail" had a nice run going there at the end. I think the three of us plus Scott (Yohoho) ought to duke it out at some future events:D I THOUGHT I was videoing my sessions. When I got home, all I had was still photos????
Post up some cool photos then!

angel

damn my bad... I forgot to mention you cool safety wire job. should I go back and edit it? :dunno:

NCCAR JUly 20-21 still photos

Here's what I got. Stoopid GoPro was supposed to be taking video.:argh:
PS 7-29-13: Firmware update hopefully fixed the problems. Next time out will tell . . .

yohoho

devildogae;282911 wrote: Yes, that's you hu? Good riding out there, you were the fastest in the group that day! When's your next track day and where?
Thanks, you were riding well too, while I may have been fast, I was not consistent... I need to work on smoother lines and less on opening the throttle.

Not sure yet on next date, either VIR South or NC Bike again. You?