NCBike!

03bueller

Control Rider
Had a great time, thanks to the CR's on both days in B group for managing the huge traffic and still taking the time to work with, Turn 1 has got to be the funnest turn that I've ran into yet, especially when you have a CR (Matt) hold you back on the front straight to make some room, then lets you pass and dive into 1 at full speed, so much fun!!!

bowtie76

ANyone know who was taking pictures under the canopy in Turn 5 on Sunday?

Long turn, should be some great shots.

Luisrromero

Had a great time at NCBIKE on Saturday despite the weather. Drove down and met up with 6 friends from the DMV area, and we all had a blast. Can’t wait to go back. One of my friends (black R1) went down on the last session in I group but we all got home in one piece.

madmanr1

bowtie76;289509 wrote: ANyone know who was taking pictures under the canopy in Turn 5 on Sunday?

Long turn, should be some great shots.
+1 here on wanting this info. Just checked the picsofyou samples and it doesn't look like it was them.

Peanut

Control Rider
madmanr1;289536 wrote: +1 here on wanting this info. Just checked the picsofyou samples and it doesn't look like it was them.
That was the Army of Darkness crew taking pics of the BMW Ben Walters was testing.

9mmkungfu

Had a great time out there guys.. big thanks to all of the NESBA staff for turning out another well-run event!

Peanut, nice to meet you. My buddy Alex was the guy in B with the KTM that decided to try and test out rear brake in the grass... LOL. It was his first track day and having you come by and personally check and see what happened out there was appreciated.

TProc
, you are flying out there.. thanks for the tow, great advice, and showing me (and R1 guy) the faster lines around the track!!

All in all a fun time, thanks again NESBA!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
steve gould;289498 wrote: What a great time at NCBIKE! Good to see everyone again and put a few faces with names. Looking forward to going back.
Steve,
Always a pleasure rolling with you my man!!

angel

Blipstein;289434 wrote: Great weekend, fellas. It was great to see everybody and meet some new peeps....especially you MA guys (you know you like it down here ;))

I followed you out there a few sessions. Thanks for showing me the lines out there since this was a new track for me. Maybe next time we can get some clear track.

Tuono1000R

I had a great weekend at the track. I learned more in one day about body position than I could have ever imagined. Can't wait to use this at Barber.

STEVE, THANK YOU FOR THE HELP. YOUR HELP ON SATURDAY WAS THE BEST GUIDANCE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED ON RIDING IN FIVE SEASONS OF DOING TRACK DAYS. SOMEHOW YOU GOT THROUGH MY THICK SKULL AND MADE YOUR POINT STICK. :adore: