Ncbike...

Unbroken13

For what it's worth I enjoyed nc bike last year..(even with all the crashes) only 1 weekend on the schedule so far... Just want nesba to know that I would like some more dates there if possible.. Maybe some others could voice there opinion also... ( show a little support )

devildogae

Love NCBike, was a thrill for sure! I think they are not done with the schedule, but I want to see lots of NCBike days. What a great left hand sweeper that place has, your on either side of your tire for most of the track, great place to imporve your body position.

Godfather

Ncbike

Unbroken13;297788 wrote: For what it's worth I enjoyed nc bike last year..(even with all the crashes) only 1 weekend on the schedule so far... Just want nesba to know that I would like some more dates there if possible.. Maybe some others could voice there opinion also... ( show a little support )
Unbroken,

I'm In Brother! VIR and NCBIKE Back 2 Back!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
devildogae;297792 wrote: Love NCBike, was a thrill for sure! I think they are not done with the schedule, but I want to see lots of NCBike days. What a great left hand sweeper that place has, your on either side of your tire for most of the track, great place to imporve your body position.
+1 to what the Devildog said! Fun track for sure, I know the Godfather is IN!

Godfather

Yes sir!

vinny337;297794 wrote: +1 to what the Devildog said! Fun track for sure, I know the Godfather is IN!
72 Hour Request Chit is on the Skipper's Desk for approval. Authorization Request will be paid under OPTAR II (NESBA Training).:D

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Godfather;297797 wrote: 72 Hour Request Chit is on the Skipper's Desk for approval. Authorization Request will be paid under OPTAR II (NESBA Training).:D
Senior Chief!! Now that brought back some memories...too funny. :D

madmanr1

Godfather;297797 wrote: 72 Hour Request Chit is on the Skipper's Desk for approval. Authorization Request will be paid under OPTAR II (NESBA Training).:D
lol...Navy humor!

I'm in!!!

Godfather

Command Function

vinny337;297799 wrote: Senior Chief!! Now that brought back some memories...too funny. :D
madmanr1;297800 wrote:
lol...Navy humor!

I'm in!!!

Vinny/Madman,

SUPPO said OPTAR is too low with it being the end of the first QTR. However MWR Funds have not been touched! The only issue is, this event will have to be "Command Sponsored" to release the funds. This means that it's "MANDATORY FUN" for ALL of Sicilian Racing Groupies. They "HAVE TOO" show up for the event! You know the deal, Dennis has to cook some country style ribs, cold slaw and potato salad, Scott as to acquire and transport all the supplies, set up camp, wash dishes and clean up, Monkey Man has Colors every morning and evening, Tex and Edwin will provide entertainment, Ken and Brice have Shore Patrol to ensure we don't get into trouble, and Aman and Levent will provide Cultural Training on how not to act in North Carolina, Aman will also modeling new riding gear, (cause he always has something new). I will MC the event.:D ALL commands are welcomed to participate! Should be a blast!

madmanr1

Godfather;297847 wrote: Vinny/Madman,

SUPPO said OPTAR is too low with it being the end of the first QTR. However MWR Funds have not been touched! The only issue is, this event will have to be "Command Sponsored" to release the funds. This means that it's "MANDATORY FUN" for ALL of Sicilian Racing Groupies. They "HAVE TOO" show up for the event! You know the deal, Dennis has to cook some country style ribs, cold slaw and potato salad, Scott as to acquire and transport all the supplies, set up camp, wash dishes and clean up, Monkey Man has Colors every morning and evening, Tex and Edwin will provide entertainment, Ken and Brice have Shore Patrol to ensure we don't get into trouble, and Aman and Levent will provide Cultural Training on how not to act in North Carolina, Aman will also modeling new riding gear, (cause he always has something new). I will MC the event.:D ALL commands are welcomed to participate! Should be a blast!
Affirmative! Please note that muster will be at 0800...
Which means be in formation at 0745.
Remember, if you're on time YOU ARE LATE!!!

noobinacan

Godfather;297847 wrote: Vinny/Madman,

Are you back yet from your secret ops on planet uranus?

Please keep all limbs inside the vehicle at all times and don't feed or stare at the indigenous local population. they are extremely territorial!!

:nutkick:

bmrboy

The skipper he is referring to is called ....... WIFE ...... :D