NCM Track Weekend in 25 days!!! WooooHoooo!!!

I sent an email to the contact us on the site right after I typed my question. I just don't want to get stuck in intermediate if advanced is full. I would rather stay home.
Go ahead and sign up. I'll be directing there. You show me the skill, I'll show you the love bro!! Got my word you won't get stuck.....

HJ

Motofun352

Control Rider
Hey John, the sooner the better to let us know if it gets canceled...(as if you didn't already know that). I'm skipping Summit which is an easy drive for me for the opportunity to try a new track. If NCM bags us and there's still time for Summit I'll do that . Man, I can't believe that summer is already at a close. By the way, It's AAAmish not AHmish....;)

John not doubting n2 would take care of everyone. But it seems like it's more than one guy going out without an exhaust and lighting it up.

http://www.corvetted.com/ncm-motorsports-park-to-appeal-shutdown-order-video/
Didn't mean to infer that was why the current situation exists, just seems stupid to go out on a track having dB issues with neighbors with no pipe on a bike. I believe Jennings is having the same issues because of some races last year where the promoter actually encouraged everyone to remove their pipes.....

HJ

mspgirl

I tried to sign up today and am unable even though it is showing open . My family needs 1 intermediate and 2 novice spots.

Dan529

Is this event sold out? I need one intermediate spot and two novice. Can't register on the website.

Monday morning computer glitches folks - just another day in a virtual paradise!! Give us a bit to resolve it and I''ll respond directly to you when it is done.

HJ

Dan529

Still can't sign up. Sure it's a glitch cause none of the other events have this issue. Looks like from what I've read in the media the place is shut down until the noise issues are through litigation. My end of the season track day jitters are kicking in.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Sorry for the delay in responding everyone, but we had a few things to attend to. Unfortunately we will not be running the NCM event in October. There are some (apparently short term) issues that NCM is working diligently to resolve. We are confident that they will prevail but we took this action as early as possible so our members have enough time to change/modify their plans. We look forward to having NCM on our 2016 schedule.

All riders who were registered have been contacted at this point. If someone did not get the message or has old contact information in our system, please email support@n2td.org and we will get you squared away.

Motofun352

Control Rider
I was willing to drive the 1600 miles (RT) to try this new track so I'm both bummed and relieved...Anyways, much thanks for the early resolution, with some schedule flipping I can now, at least, get in a day at Summit so it's much appreciated.