Need help!!! 08 CBR1000RR forks

crewnutz

Can anyone loan me a set of 08+ Honda CBR1000RR forks to use at the Isle of Man TT this year?

I need them ASAP so they can be built and shipped over to be put on the bike I am riding.

You will get them back just as they were when you gave them to me but they will have new fluid and I can even put some different springs in them for you.

I'll give you 20 "tickets" towards one of the prizes I am giving away for my donation raffle too!

Thanks in advance!

Gorecki

Can't offer any real help but in case you run out of options there are some on ebay in good shape. Search 'Honda CBR 1000RR 2008 2009 2010 Front Forks OEM'

FWIW: :dunno:

crewnutz

Gorecki;238084 wrote: Can't offer any real help but in case you run out of options there are some on ebay in good shape. Search 'Honda CBR 1000RR 2008 2009 2010 Front Forks OEM'

FWIW: :dunno:

they're all like $600+

I know I can resell them but it takes away from my funds while I am there which I cant really afford to do

Gorecki

crewnutz;238088 wrote: they're all like $600+

I know I can resell them but it takes away from my funds while I am there which I cant really afford to do
Yeah, I thinking/seeing the same things. Only trying to help. You might consider if you've run up against no other options to offer one of these sellers the opportunity to RENT you the forks for a considerably lower price and once returned they can turn around and sell them advertising them as "Actually used by (fill in the blank) in the IOMTT 2012".

I dunno if you'd need to go that far or if anyone will actually want to cooperate. But figured I'd share the thought anyway. :dunno:

JLove

I have a set with Traxxion Dynamics gas cartridges in them but they are on my backup bike. $$$$$