Need help in VA!!!!!!

Mr. Blindrider

Ok..... Here's the deal. I just found out Kim has gotten us tickets for the NCAA Tournament this weekend for my birthday. HOT DAMN!!! Problem is we are also going to VIR for North Course Monday. So I have to pull my trailer Thursday and would like to drop it some where along the way. I will be coming up I95 from NC. Can anyone help me out with somewhere I can drop my trailer close to my route?

Gorecki

daddyfriedrich;178314 wrote: Sure, PM me for directions. Are you bringing avatar lady, too? Gotta know, will have to 'splain things to the missus:p
:haha:

You crack me up man! :D

Mr. Blindrider

daddyfriedrich;178599 wrote: did you get my text message the other night?
No I didn't..... :dunno:

Lemondrop misses his hauler so much he offered to watch mine for a few days. :D Thank you for the offer, it is much appreciated.

BTW Avatar lady isn't coming so no major loss. Let's be honest......she was the real reason you wanted to help.:spank:

Mr. Blindrider

RyanITV;178623 wrote: You and Cal need to go easy on me out there - I'm rusty!

Ryan
Yeah...........right. :adore: I had to wipe off the bike a years worth of dust and find my leathers at the bottom of the closet.

RyanITV

Admin
Mr. Blindrider;178627 wrote: Yeah...........right. :adore: I had to wipe off the bike a years worth of dust and find my leathers at the bottom of the closet.
Ha - I couldn't even fit in my old suit anymore. After 18 months off, I cone back with a 200hp liter bike. Should be comical to watch... Lol

Mr. Blindrider

RyanITV;178632 wrote: Ha - I couldn't even fit in my old suit anymore. After 18 months off, I cone back with a 200hp liter bike. Should be comical to watch... Lol
Picture Floyd, Todd L, Cal, you, and I ALL on liter bikes holding up the rest. Somebody needs a camera. HAHAHAHA

I look forward to it any way.:D Wouldn't be the Southeast region without comedy.:moon:

RyanITV

Admin
I rented a garage and room too, if any of you f*ckers need room. So far it looks like I'm coming down solo.

Mr. Blindrider;178612 wrote: No I didn't..... :dunno:

Lemondrop misses his hauler so much he offered to watch mine for a few days. :D Thank you for the offer, it is much appreciated.

BTW Avatar lady isn't coming so no major loss. Let's be honest......she was the real reason you wanted to help.:spank:
I sent it to the number in your email. Oh well. goodie for Lemon.