need helppppp!!!!!

jorge1812

buying a 2008 750. im still deciding on which slip on to go with. two brothers or Jardine GP1. I Want something real loud but with a nice low growl as well. which one should i go with?

dfaldridge

Loud and looking good is always impowtant!!:notsure: maybe one of those rhynheart gatlin gun type exhaust you see on the harleys?:doh:

Gorecki

What ever you do, make sure you go with the chrome one because it's faster and don't forget to upgrade your power band while you're at it. :doh:

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Gorecki;244749 wrote: What ever you do, make sure you go with the chrome one because it's faster and don't forget to upgrade your power band while you're at it. :doh:
Why would I upgrade my power band when I can just install several of them? I have a PC3, I should be able to do that, right? How many can I install before I have to worry about getting a virus?

I think slip on exhausts are a waste of money. I'd just unbolt your factory slip on and run it open header. Loud? Check. Lightweight? Check. All the bitches in a 3 mile radius hear you coming? Check. All your neighbors going to toss nails in your driveway so you get a flat on everything you own? Check!

:D

JBZ1k

I love my comp werks gp for the weight savings but it's annoyingly loud. Loud sucks but I don't know if I have seen anything else that I like as far as slip on's go.

FYI Ebay has buy one get one free on power bands! It made my Ninja 250 go over 200mph. But I also run 200 octane.

JBZ1k

Two bros look and sound good to me. If I was buying again that's what I would get. Shorty carbon

Gorecki

Chief, these are basically short extension straight pipes, there isn't going to be lots of difference between. I suspect the two brothers is going to be a tiny bit quieter as it has some baffle compared. The M4 has a ittybittybit but it's still loud as hell. In ANY case without a dyno tune, it's all pointless so hopefully that's part of your plans as well as the purchase of some ear plugs.

It made my Ninja 250 go over 200mph. But I also run 200 octane.
:wow:

Dave561

Control Rider
To be perfectly blunt, you came to a trackday club and asked for a loud exhaust. You're going to get some grief. Basically, the focus here is more about better times on the race track which is better accomplished through seat time, suspension and tires. I would rather pay for power than sound and only after I spent the time and money on suspension. Honestly, I hate loud exhausts, but to each their own.

ericlouie1

F that noise, I got an adjustable powerband and a chrome tip.
Seriously tho, don't waste the money on an exhaust, go for a track day.

noobinacan

~*_NEWS FLASH_*~

its a inline 4.
they're all going to sound the same....give or take. (except the R1 cause of the firing order/crank)

all the triple's sound the same

all the twin's sound the same.

all the V4's sound the same..