Need More SE Track Days and Thanks

Relic

I'm hoping this will get something going because I'm looking at the event calendar and realizing that there are no more events of potential interest to me for the remainder of this year. Any chance N2TD can add a weekend at Road Atlanta and/or Barber? I know these things are awfully difficult and so the answer is probably no. In that case, I just wanted to acknowledge that I've had a great time with N2TD in its inaugural year, and can't wait for it to start all over again next season. Thanks to all of the great men and women who made this happen.

BTW, are the N2TD black/neon green t-shirts available for member purchase? They look awesome as does the N2 logo.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
We would love nothing more than to add more dates to the SE region, but we had a limited pool to work with starting this season off just a few months ago. That being said, we are in constant communication with many tracks and will continue to talk in the event there's a cancellation. We're also glad to see you're having fun at N2. Everyone here is doing all they can to make this a great club and next season will be even better!

Lastly, we are working with a fulfillment house to allow purchase of T-shirts + hats. I'll post something up the instant that is available.

Thanks!

Pseudolus

I'm hoping this will get something going because I'm looking at the event calendar and realizing that there are no more events of potential interest to me for the remainder of this year. QUOTE]

You're always welcome at NJMP Thunderbolt in August! We northern folk are known for our hospitality! :D There might just be a green logo'd N2 shirt in it for you too! Slightly used....:D

Mikey75702

Lastly, we are working with a fulfillment house to allow purchase of T-shirts + hats. I'll post something up the instant that is available.

Thanks!

Awesome, I need a new hat to replace my old NESBA hat from the trackdaystore.... Are we going to be able to get them embroidered with names on the back?