Need ride; DC area

rostam

Hello fellow members,

Good news, I just finished prepping my bike for the track season.

Bad news is that I don't have a ride this season. Anyone leaving to any track from DC area with room for an extra bike, give me a holler. I will throw down on food, supplies, gas, etc.

Later

rostam

Any track

Any track really, favorites include:

NJMP - Thunderbolt or Lightning
Summit - Main
Beaver
CMP
VIR
Road Atlanta

Also, Roger Lyle does Summit - Shenandoah (and Main, and NJMP). Interested in ride to that track too.

Basically, I live in DC area (right off I-270), have a track bike, and don't have a way to get to the track. Anybody passing through, shoot me a PM.

JGardy_781

Might be a bit premature (still don't have my bike prepped yet for the season - d'oh), but I'm looking to run further afield this year (Beav, NJMP, Barber late season) - we might be able to connect.

/j

rostam

LemonDrop,

I don't want to ride Jefferson; don't care for that track. However, I am on the waiting list for Main on the 5th.

rostam

NJMP June 1

Just signed up for June 1 at NJMP, but have no ride (WTF am I thinking)?

Anyone coming through MD, DC area: Holla:cool:

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
NoBull;64500 wrote: It senses the 2nd axle and charges you. Believe me, it's not a freebee LOL
gotcha..

my only thought was that i would just get a huge ass ticket in the mail for running the EZpass lane.

b1dapice

I'm hitting Summit Main on the 6th (leaving Sunday and camping out there). If you're in need of a ride, let me know (i'm in Annapolis and i have room for you,your bike, and gear in my truck). let me know at b1dapice at gmail dot com.

(sorry for the late notice)