Need riders for MPH

hotwings

The Big Meanie express needs riders for Sept 19 / 20 out to Hastings NE. We will leave out of the Chicago west burbs (St.Charles) around 9 am on Friday. We will ride Sat / Sun till everyone in our group has had their fill, then drive back overnight to arrive early on Monday morning.

PM me for more details or to sign up for the trip west.

Cole

been there once this year, and it's a real grippy track, loads of fun. sign up now. see you there!

dlockhart5x

We still have space and it is looking like a perfect 75 and sunny weekend at Hastings. This is a great place to learn how to decipher a very challenging layout ,and figure out which of many correct lines is the best one for you. (not a one line track by a long shot)

travel and food costs are going to be aprox $100 +/-

gkotlin

oldschool;83299 wrote: Stop tempting me!
You know you want to. We can car pool to their house together.......
I may have another person or 2 I can convince to go. So it may be pretty affordable too.

ZLTFUL

The ride on the bus pulling under 3 minute lap times is worth the trip...especially considering you get to do it with an ice cold beer in your hand!!!

ZLTFUL

You won't be disappointed. George, the track owner, is a GREAT host (also an honorary :a: member). The facilities are top notch and we Mid Central folks know how to celebrate a Saturday evening.

Stop by and say Hi. I will be the guy under the Monster canopy hiding from the sun and sporting the Team Alfalfa stickers! :D