Need some spare gear for a rider

Smiley

Hey All,
I'm bringing a buddy that wants to maybe get into trackdays,
He needs to borrow some gear for the weekend
Boots (size 12) for sure

Gloves and a suit maybe if my stuff don't fit him.
thanks in advance for any help.

JonGu

I'll bring some boots. Got some basically never used Teknic boots but they are street oriented for touring duty, water resistant I think. Size 11.5, not sure if it will work...

xlink

I have joe rocket pants (Size 36 worn twice) and jacket that zip together...they are a little tight on me but I'm 6'2", 210lbs.

beac83

Smiley - I won't be riding this weekend.

I have a pair of SMX 47's (US 12-12.5) that you can borrow. My suit is a EU56/US46, (I'm 6'1" 185) gloves are XL.

PM me if you need them. I plan on coming to BHF Saturday to take some pics, but won't be staying for the cookout - family engagement that since I'm not riding I must attend. If you need them earlier, we'll work it out.

Smiley

thanks for all the offers so far

He's about 5'9 230 wheres a size 12 and a half shoe.

he's gonna try on my spare suit and see if it fits.

I think he just needs boots if my suit fits.

thanks again every one.

clandestiny

I was going to say Ive got a 44 suit but I think that build, the 46 may fit a little better.

If you need to use it though, just pm me and Ill make arrangements to get it to you. I wont be there saturday but I think it wouldnt be a problem getting it there for you.

Yank 521

Control Rider
if he is interested in buying a suit and boots, gloves let me know. i will get him a killer deal on some stuff i have. i had it for loaners for my friends to ride my spare bike. bt now the bike is crashed, and yea it was a friend that injured my 10. lol

Trent1098S

smiley> i'm sure as hell not riding this weekend... and i'm not far from you. if you can't find something to get trackside i got a set of alpinestars 46 euro boots and large gloves if you want to swing by and pick them up today

ERB68

Smiley, I'm 6'1 #240 and have 2 spare suits I'll have along.
I also have some spare gloves and boots but I don't think the boots will fit. size 45 euro A* boots.

See you guys Saturday

Smiley

Thanks to all for the loaner equipment this weekend.
We had a ball and I think my buddy is hooked and getting a bike before the SED :)
Should be fun.