Need to cancel VIR Intro Day...how?

sr1

Due to complications with my work, it looks like I'll be taking two days at Roebling Road at the end of August but can't make my Intro day at VIR on the 23rd. How can I contact the folks so that they aren't expecting me?

simpsonf

I'm desperately trying to get a B spot so that I'm not just pit crew for one of my buddies, is there anyway he can sell/trade his spot to me?

Thanks everyone,
Fred
804 497 9407

Troy, thanks for keeping an eye out for me... We may get to ride together after all if I have a turn of fate.

BTW, sweetR1 isn't a bad name....

sr1

Gents,

#1 I TRIED to "Cancel my events" but my Intro Day was not listed in "My Events." However, I know I signed up for it. I have paid for 2 B days at Roebling Road and they both show up in My Events. Thus, I am asking here how to cancel the Intro Day at VIR.

#2 Fred, I did NOT reserve a B day at VIR and thus I don't think I can free anything up for you, and I have nothing to sell/trade. Sorry.

#3 SR1 has nothing to do with an R1...I don't think I've ever even sat on an R1. An SR1 is the scorecard for NRA Highpower Rifle competition.

simpsonf

Hey, sorry you're having a hard time with the sign-up etc. The sweet R-1 comment was meant for Troy, a fellow nesbian that called me when he saw your post. He's thinking of changing his name on the site. I ribbed a little by saying that his SweetR-1 handle should include a picture of a guy on a Pink R-1 with pink leathers.
Troy... If you read this, its a joke. There's no need for violence...

Fred

lindr6

Damm it, ya dont draw ya weapons... Its all for the fun of it I guess he will get it later once he spends more time with a few nesbians.