Needed urgently***

littlelady

Upper fairing stay for 2007 R6
Windscreen for 2007 R6

Needed ASAP--- sitting at NJMP with Nesba trackday and both are ----- I need to replace for tomorrow!!!

If anyone is close to NJMP and selling I can come pick up tonight!!!

Kim

Myers

Control Rider
Kim - go see Mark - He has my new windscreen at his shop. Its for a 2006 - if he says it will fit your bike go ahead and snag it just get another one shipped to his shop asap as he is putting my bike back together this week.
Len

littlelady

Absolutely will do Len! I'll have Mark order the new ones and have them ready for your bike!
thanks so much Len!!!!

Kim, I still have a stock windscreen for the 06-07 R6. Its a bit scratched up, but no cracks or breaks. I'll give it to you to keep as a spare the next time I see you.

Oh... What did you do?

Don

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
good luck on the R6 forum.....never found anything good on there, and usually gone within seconds.

side note: first time i have crashed on my R6 and the fairing stay didnt break!! cheapest crash yet!

littlelady

sideburn34;180808 wrote: Kim, I still have a stock windscreen for the 06-07 R6. Its a bit scratched up, but no cracks or breaks. I'll give it to you to keep as a spare the next time I see you.

Oh... What did you do?

Don
I lost the front in the left part of the carousel at Tbolt:eek:
she ended up doing a nose dive 9luckily landing gently on her side rather than flipping over)... there went yet another fairing stay and windsreen, but was very lucky nothing else broke :)

littlelady

lemondrop;181560 wrote: good luck on the R6 forum.....never found anything good on there, and usually gone within seconds.

side note: first time i have crashed on my R6 and the fairing stay didnt break!! cheapest crash yet!
you go down at Barber ? and yes... this will be my 3rd purchase of it in a year :rolleyes:

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
welll....i just really really wanted to check out those gravel traps....always see the ama guys going through them and wondered how deep they really were......

oddly enough, the impact was hard enough to rip my GoPro of the fairing, but didnt break the stay. Only needed a bar and a tank slider.....well, and a new helmet, but i swear, no one has taught me how to crash yet, so i just tumble everytime i go down. how do all you fast guys slide so gracefully?