Neglected 2000 Honda CBR600F4 ISO new home - $950

kinetic125

Help me, help me!

I am a poor 2000 Honda CBR600F4 and I asked my rider to get off of me in the high speed turn 10 at Virginia International Raceway. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I am now regretting it. I took a few nasty tumbles bending my front forks, cracking my body work, and messing up the rider controls, but otherwise I was OK. My rider walked away from the incident and other than a bruised ego, he was fine. I didn't think it would be a big deal for my owner to repair me, but since he is an full-time student, he doesn't have much money and has less time. He has struggled mightily just to get my engine to run again, but it has been tough for him. He claims that my ignition pulse generator is bad, but it is difficult to know for sure. In summary, I am just feeling neglected and I want out of this current relationship.

I am really looking for a new home, hopefully someone who can get me back in complete working order and back on the track or street. Is that you? I hope so! I also think it'd be kewl to become a stunt bike since I've always wanted to pull wheelies and do stoppies. If none of that excites you, I would humbly submit to becoming an organ donor for another hapless Honda CBR600F4 who needs my fully functioning parts. Speaking of parts, I've got a very new set of Michelin Pilot 2CT tires on me, the dual compound is really great!. I've also got an extra set of wheels, a spare rear sub-frame and a few other miscellaneous bits. If you bring me into your life, I'll bring all of this with me.

So, please, take pity on me and take pity on my owner. Buy me today! Unfortunately, delivery isn't an option, so you'll have to come get me, I live in Chapel Hill, NC. I look forward to hearing from you real soon! Oh, I should also mention that I'm lacking papers, you'll get a bill of sale only when you get me.

Write back real soon, please! --CBR
tbirchar@yahoo.com

p.s.- Email me to see more pictures of me.

rk97

bump for effort here. if this is available after my wedding is paid for, i'm giving you a call...

brveagle

F4's make great track bikes. Someone needs to snag this one up. There are enough parts on ebay to have it running in no time.

kinetic125

Bike has been sold! Thank you to everyone for the bumps. Hopefully I will be on the track again with NESBA and another motorcycle real soon!