Nelson Ledges - Who's coming?

alphamale

Hey guys, I never start these threads, but I figured what the Hay!

I'll be there all three days for this WERA event. Never been there before. Hoping to find somebody to get behind in practice and show me the line.

Anybody else racing? Any particulars about this track in the rain?

P.S. Somebody tell Jiggy to go race in the Expert Class would ya.

:wow:

Yank 521

Control Rider
i am planning on being there for the races. i raced it in the rain last year, and i don't think it was to bad. the grids were very lite. jiggy is fast but don't think he plans on expert this year. he is having to much fun.

rk97

all the cracks in the track surface allow for excellent drainage :D

I don't know my turn numbers, but just watch for the sealer in the final turn before the front straight. Like any sealer, it's slick in the wet. slightly less bad 3' of the apex (knee on the sealer).

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
This sucks!! I thought NESBA was going to have an event there. I really liked riding this track. Guess I have to start racing to ride there again.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
I'm in on Sunday, John (Slitherin) will be joining in too. Oh, that's right... cuz Tony abandoned him.

Jiggy

Control Rider
Looks like its going to be a wet one. Awesome. Be there Sunday, trying to make it to practice Friday as well.

rk97

jcurtis;122940 wrote: This sucks!! I thought NESBA was going to have an event there. I really liked riding this track. Guess I have to start racing to ride there again.
you can still do a trackday there with the local org for cheap, but they don't run full days back-to-back :(

5-dark practice for half-price on Friday, then trackday Saturday, and racing Sunday. I understand how hard it is to rationalize a long drive for one day of riding though.