NESBA Airfence Fundraiser

JRA

Just want to remind everyone this is coming up soon. Please mark it on your calendar, and even if you don't ride come out to the track and support the cause. It'll be a great time guaranteed!

If you can't attend but would still like to donate you can do so here.

http://www.nesba-airfence-fundraiser.com/

dfaldridge

I've been called a little dense before, so I may need alittle help with this. Dates don't seem to be correlating with days. The evening events will be Friday nite and Saturday nite,6th and 7th correct?:notsure:

Irish01

Yeaaah, I guess I'm excited a little to do RA,,,,, :wow: Come On People! Sign Up and Donate for a GREAT CAUSE!!!! :D

JRA

In addition to the D Swens custom painted Sharkskinz bodywork, Yamaha has really helped out by donating several items to be auctioned including a really cool Yamaha logo easy up, a GYTR carbon fiber slip-on exhaust for a R6, Yamalube items, a Yamaha gear bag, and several Yamaha work/garage mats.

We will also have something special from NESBA as well as commemorative T shirts, and awesome food both nights.

Don't wait too late to sign up, it's going to be a really cool weekend and you don't want to miss it. We still have spots in all three groups but you know how Road Atlanta goes, it will sell out.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I e-mailed Kenny @ IrishRacing to give him a headcount for me on the cookout...is there anything else I need to complete before I'm "signed up"? Besides the obvious of registering for the riding days, which I've already done. :)

I asked in the e-mail, but I suppose I'll ask again:

Those who are riding (Such as myself) can just donate once we're there, correct?

JRA

Otto Man;245024 wrote: I e-mailed Kenny @ IrishRacing to give him a headcount for me on the cookout...is there anything else I need to complete before I'm "signed up"? Besides the obvious of registering for the riding days, which I've already done. :)

I asked in the e-mail, but I suppose I'll ask again:

Those who are riding (Such as myself) can just donate once we're there, correct?
Correct. You'll have multiple opportunities. 100% of the cost for the catered dinner goes to the fund. If you buy a T-Shirt 100% goes to the fund. If you buy a raffle ticket for the bodywork, or buy one of the auction items 100% goes to the fund. Every cent we collect will go to the RRW Action Fund.

Bring a lot of money!:D

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
JRA;245042 wrote: Correct. You'll have multiple opportunities. 100% of the cost for the catered dinner goes to the fund. If you buy a T-Shirt 100% goes to the fund. If you buy a raffle ticket for the bodywork, or buy one of the auction items 100% goes to the fund. Every cent we collect will go to the RRW Action Fund.

Bring a lot of money!:D
Thanks for verifing it for me, JRA. I'm not a millionaire, but I'll be sure that my donation more than covers the food my wife and I will consume. :D

See you there! :cheers:

Domenic

It would be helpful if we had a way to see how much money has been donated on a daily basis and how much the goal is. It will give people the incentive and motivation to contribute.

JRA

Donations of cash have been coming in here and there. So far we have $775 in cash, plus all of the items that have been donated for auction, and the food for the weekend. The vast majority of the money will be raised that weekend at the track but it would be nice to have a good head start on our goal before next month.

Irish01

Like John said most will come in over the weekend but good question Domenic and $775 is a damn good head start! Again, as John said, with the food being donated on Friday and SATURDAY, T-shirts being covered by the sponsors, Swens, Yamaha and the other sponsors donating their items and or skills I would think a reasonable goal would be somewhere in the vicinity of

1 MILLION DOLLARS!

dr-evil.jpg

Ok, all kidding aside, 6k-8k would be fantastic and if everyone joins in the for the diners and everyone buy's a T-Shirt and does all the raffles that is by no means outta reach. We can do something amazing in honor of our fallen family members and everyone in the future with these fences!