NESBA at Mid-Ohio ?

mperussault

Why is NESBA not offering track days at Mid-Ohio ? This is a great track and definitely in the NESBA "territory". Wondering why???
(The SBBBBBTT guys run it).

mperussault

Makes sense now. Was not aware of these little details that actually show that Track Day Clubs actually compete with each other's. Interesting. I guess I need not to ask why SBTT is not running VIR...

Are there any chance for a NESBA West Coast (California) region sometimes in the future or is this market just already saturated ?

Morph

Control Rider
Well the one thing I do know is. If your not growing your dying....and were growing. So stay tuned..theres always something good around the corner.

ridelater

actually mid-ohio runs there own td there, but just through sbtt. I try to go there ever yr. and i never join sbtt, just sign up through the mid-ohio web page

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
mperussault;14726 wrote: Interesting. I guess I need not to ask why SBTT is not running VIR...

Well, it's not for the same reason, i.e. nesba does not have exclusivity at VIR. I believe it has more to do with Monte having had VIR cancel/move dates on him and he didn't like it. Or so I heard, so take that for what it's worth.