NESBA at WERA GNF Road Atlanta

Irish01

You all have a good time! Brad B. got there yesterday afternoon, he said the races are gonna be shown live all weekend via

www.nextmotochampion.com go to Wera Grand National Finals

Ride fast and kick some ass fellas!

cupcakes

Time to spoil....

CONGRATS TO MR JOHN DUNHAM THE MW SENIOR SUPERBIKE CHAMPION!!

Stupid fast old guys. Grats to littlelady on her WSS win on Sunday too. :) I proud of both of yous.

Irish01

cupcakes;221094 wrote: Time to spoil....

Stupid fast old guys. Grats to littlelady on her WSS win on Sunday too. :) I proud of both of yous.
AWESOME! Congrats to both!! John and littlelady did GREAT! The "Old Guy" thing hmm,,, HEY I'm almost old ;)

BTW, you did pretty damn good yourself there Maam! 4th then a 3rd! Pretty Damn Impressive Girl! And thank you for the updates!!!

moonbeam

John Dunham a.k.a (The Thomasville Tornado)
Good job J.D. I had a good time hanging with you , and Chris Cross Sat. nite

Moonbeam

bike428

:agree: even though we had to help him on and off the bike the old man was laying the smack down. He did take a small break for some jello and a nap before accepting his trophy. Congrats dude!!!

Irish01

bike428;221105 wrote: :agree: even though we had to help him on and off the bike the old man was laying the smack down. He did take a small break for some jello and a nap before accepting his trophy. Congrats dude!!!
I like jello too :(

As long as its 90% 151!! :D

upnadam

moonbeam;221103 wrote: John Done Em' a.k.a (The Thomasville Tornado)
Good job J.D. I had a good time hanging with you , and Chris Cross Sat. nite

Moonbeam
Fixerated, and congrats John!

litespeed

:agree::congrats:

You ALL (including Cupcakes) did GREAT!!! It was a fantastic weekend and I was thrilled that I could cheer all of you on!!