NESBA CONTROL Riders are the BEST in the Business!

Turbo329

....and that's all I have to say about that!

Summit Point Rocked! Although I was at the slower end of the I group the control riders kept me safe and their passes were sooooo clean!

55127_full.jpg

55125_full.jpg

55128_full.jpg

55131_full.jpg

Turbo329

Fastguy;187915 wrote: Without pictures the "green one" doesnt exist :D

Did the 98 model year still have carbs?
Here's the Green one. Same track different date.

51793_full.jpg

Every year had carbs.

Here are both together.
53942_full.jpg

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Looking good out there! It doesn't matter if you're at the back of the pack what matters is you're a safe rider having fun. +1 about them CR's...

Fastguy

vinny337;187919 wrote: Looking good out there! It doesn't matter if you're at the back of the pack what matters is you're a safe rider having fun. +1 about them CR's...
Can you explain to me where that is Vinny? I don't understand the concept :notsure:

Please clarify :cool:

Turbo329

vinny337;187919 wrote: Looking good out there! It doesn't matter if you're at the back of the pack what matters is you're a safe rider having fun. +1 about them CR's...
I gotta admit, I was a little scared when I saw how many riders were in the intermediate group but I was very impressed with how guys were able to get around. I got "ZINGED" a couple of times going into turn 4 before I figured it out but I guess that's all part of learning.

It was definitely a FUN weekend!

Mikey75702

+1 for the control riders.... those guys are AWESOME!!!.... btw, to all the cr's... thanks for the help.

turbo, you looked like you were having fun out there... keep it up.

Vinny.... you missed one HELL of an event.... the cr only session on Saturday was insane to watch... lot of good visuals seeing those guys fly from the sidelines.

Saltman

Good to see another "Brother" out there doing work. Love the pics! And yes, the CR's are very good.

LOL @ Fastguy.

smorourke

+1.....last weekend was a blast...Lenny (CR) helped me a ton and it seemed that everyone had a safe weekend which means everyone won track day!

Landshark

Control Rider
smorourke;188065 wrote: +1.....last weekend was a blast...Lenny (CR) helped me a ton and it seemed that everyone had a safe weekend which means everyone won track day!
Did you skip the last sessions?

smorourke

Landshark;188068 wrote: Did you skip the last sessions?
I did - I was getting a little sloppy (or at least I felt like I was) that last session so I figured I would hang it up. Since I was there for both days and this was only my second time out this year - I figured I would quit while I was ahead....

Landshark

Control Rider
FWIW I followed you the majority of the session before you left. I think you cleaned up the body position quirks Lenny and you discussed. We waited for you on the grid but..... It would have been nice for him to see the way you went to work and really looked solid.

Nice ridding.

smorourke

Landshark;188071 wrote: FWIW I followed you the majority of the session before you left. I think you cleaned up the body position quirks Lenny and you discussed. We waited for you on the grid but..... It would have been nice for him to see the way you went to work and really looked solid.

Nice ridding.
Oh man! If I knew that - I would have found some energy and made one last go of it...

Thanks again for the help!! The instruction over the lunch break helped a ton - and I especially appreciated Lenny giving me a scooter ride over to the CR area in the pits...:p

Landshark

Control Rider
There is no substitute for sensible riding. You did the right thing.

BTW Lenny really likes pickin people up on the scooter. Taking you back to the CR hide out .... super special for him.

smorourke

Well - I just signed up for June 3rd...hopefully you and Lenny will be there and can ensure I haven't regressed in the few weeks in between days...

...and if Lenny can give me paddock rides on that scooter....a guy can dream....:D