NESBA CR racing at the 2010 Isle of Man TT

crewnutz

dale.b;125361 wrote: Was consistently in 28s in the pirelli race. The other races consistently 29s.

Was hoping for 26s, didn't realize it was such a tall order. I have never felt my front push as much and as hard as on this day. Must have been all the pollen on the ground.
damn Dale! nice!

maybe I need to hire you to teach me ;)

crewnutz

7 days and counting!

hopefully this damn volcano in Iceland cools down for a bit so I can make it over there!

thanks again to the amazing outpouring of support from the NESBA community! I cant thank you guys/gals enough and wouldnt have been able to do this without everyone

paris400

Thank for the photo of you at the race! I just received your Thank You card. It was a pleasure contributing to your effort!

noobinacan

I get this RED envelope...with chicken scratch on it and I go "Who the hell is this..."
and I come back..and open it. and that just made my whole week.

You're awesome dude.
This is going up in my garage on the tool panel :D

can't imagine the feelings going through your body, mind, heart, and soul at that moment in the picture. gave me the willies.

ZLTFUL

Brandon,

I'm an emotional person and I got goosebumps at the picture from the thank you card.

We are glad we could help in some small way.

crewnutz

wish I could have done more than just a thank you card for everyone!

thanks again for all the support from the great people here with NESBA :)

Hazo

I received the very nice thank you card too! ..Don't see too many hand written Thank You cards these days.. I appreciate it

Your Welcome! Glad to help you reach your goals

Greg Hayes

crewnutz

alphamale;141112 wrote: Thank you card was more than what was expected. But I want you to sign the damn thing! :rtfm: :D
you know, I honestly didnt even think of doing that until one of the first people to get one said that and I smacked myself in the head for forgetting

:eek:

It was nice to get the card, but you didn't need to do that Brandon.

Just let us know if we can support you and Jimmy next year!

BZ

Matt A

Wowiiieee

Brandon ! I....I....I..... sniff.... ! I am blown away too man ! What a humble, kind, thoughtful thing to do ! I can't believe that I actually got a card from a SUPERSTAR WHO WAS IN THE MF TT !!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear more ! Thanks again man. You really just kicked your 'cool' status up like 10,000 points and I'm off to get a frame for this kick ass pic !!! THANKS !!

Matt A

sorry to ask this here, but I want to come check you out at the CCS @ NJMP this weekend. My question is....will you be there Friday ?