NESBA is outsourcing all vending in the Mid-Atlantic region for 2012 and beyond.

Nesba

Markbilt will be providing track side support for all hard parts, suspension and mechanical issues.

For those of you who have never heard of Marbilt; Markbilt was founded in 1998 racer and motorcycle enthusiast Mark Rozema. Mark has been the driving force behind the success of such team as: Team Pepsi Suzuki, Celtic Racing, M3 Racing and Josh Hayes racing.

Mark will be supporting the majority of the Mid-Atlantic schedule with a wealth of knowledge and parts track side. Exact schedule to be announced ASAP.

You can find out more on Marks website: www.markbiltracebikes.com

Tires -

Shag Moto will provide tire service for all Mid-Atlantic events. Shag Moto will be servicing all members with a wide brand of tires to include: Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Michelin and Pirelli. They will carry most compounds and sizes and will list what they carry on their website. They will be able to special order any product.

Shag Moto will not have the ability to carry any Dunlop UK NTEC product OR ship any tires all Dunlop product due to RTS policy restrictions. All US Dunlop products will need to be purchased at any Mid-Atlantic event. If you would like the UK NTEC products you can purchase them from RTS directly. All product purchased from RTS will be subject to shipping charges from RTS and mounting charges from Shag Moto.

Shag Moto is still finalizing order fulfillment, but expects to have tires on hand prior to the first MA event.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Cool to have Mark on board in an even larger capacity!

I'm glad we'll have access to many brands of race tires. Do you have a web address for Shag moto? I've not heard of them, and can't find them on a Google search. I'd like to check their pricing on Pirelli race rubber. I assume we'd need to pre-order, since they probably can't carry multiple sets of multiple brands and compounds to each event?

ShagMoto

Control Rider
N2 Vendor
We are working on getting the website up and running. We will be listing tires and pricing that we will carry on the truck.

Look for that info very soon.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
ShagMoto;231325 wrote: We are working on getting the website up and running. We will be listing tires and pricing that we will carry on the truck.

Great! Welcome aboard! Where are you guys located? I assume you'll be, among other brands, a Pirelli distributor and will have the Pirelli race tires?

1up5down

Control Rider
ShagMoto;231325 wrote: We are working on getting the website up and running. We will be listing tires and pricing that we will carry on the truck.

Welcome aboard ShagMoto! I understand you are working to get your website up and running; however in the interim could you please introduce your organization, team members, location(s), operating hours and contact information as I'm sure the membership would appreciate hearing/learning more about you and your organization.

Again welcome and I look forward to working with you and your team during the MA events!

Cheers,

Allen

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
1up5down;231330 wrote: Welcome aboard ShagMoto! I understand you are working to get your website up and running; however in the interim could you please introduce your organization, team members, location(s), operating hours and contact information as I'm sure the membership would appreciate hearing/learning more about you and your organization.

Again welcome and I look forward to working with you and your team during the MA events!

Cheers,

Allen
:agree:

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Sounds like good stuff, great to see the members having a big variety of tires to chose from now. Who is running Shag Moto?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Glad it's Collin, very cool. I'd heard through the grapevine that NESBA might become a Pirelli distributor again, so hopefully you are an "official distributor", with the full range of Pirelli race tires at the distributor prices! :D

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Nesba;231339 wrote: Sure are along with all the others mentioned.
Awesome! Ever since I'd heard that Rich (Innovative Motorcycle Research) and Pirelli had parted ways, I was wondering where I would get my Pirellis. Now I know! :cool::congrats:

Hawaiif4i

Will we be able to bring you tires for mounting, fliping, etc?

Thanks,

Will